need movie name

Tools    

so i watched this movie like 5-6 years ago on tv but i couldn't complete the movie. i remember about the movie only now and so i want to watch it full but i don't really know the movie name

so the story was based on the idea that there was a system in which the dna of a dead person was transferred to the new born baby, so everyone born looked similar to their other past lives. the main female protagonist is dressed in black at the starting of the movie as far as i remember and the starting scene includes her just walking and kissing some guy and exchanging something mouth to mouth during the kiss. there were some action scenes in the movie. the owner of the dna transferring system was the lover of the female protagonist in he past life, and the owner i think was immortal or something like that.

i dont' remember more about the movie. i'd really be happy if i got to watch the full movie.
thank you

Proud to be one of the 10%
I know you say you don't remember more but is it possible for you to know if it looked like a tv movie or an actual movie? also would say it was new at the time or an older movie? if older what decade could you possibly place it in?

well it was an actual movie and i watched it on star movies or hbo i think, i don't know if it was new or old because i just randomly watched it on tv but i think it was a movie from around 2000, the graphics was pretty good i think. the main female character look pretty similar to that of the Underworld movie series in dress up and looks i think. can't remember more