Quotes

Tools    

I'm new to this forum, but I think its an awesome idea. As you can see by my name, two of my favorite movies are the Lord of the Rings series and Donnie Darko.
While reading some of the threads I got an idea for a new one: movie quotes. How to do it is one person will state one of their favorite quotes from any movie they want, then the next will comment on it and state one of their favorite quotes. It would be a good idea to say who said it and what movie it was in. I'll start

Donnie: First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village, but the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have reproductive organs under those little white pants. That's what's so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. What's the point of living if you don't have a dick?

--Donnie Darko (if you didnt already expect it)

Originally Posted by FrodoKilledDonnie
I'm new to this forum, but I think its an awesome idea. As you can see by my name, two of my favorite movies are the Lord of the Rings series and Donnie Darko.
While reading some of the threads I got an idea for a new one: movie quotes. How to do it is one person will state one of their favorite quotes from any movie they want, then the next will comment on it and state one of their favorite quotes. It would be a good idea to say who said it and what movie it was in. I'll start

Donnie: First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village, but the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have reproductive organs under those little white pants. That's what's so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. What's the point of living if you don't have a dick?

--Donnie Darko (if you didnt already expect it)
That's a funny quote, and I really need to see Donnie Darko again. I can't relate too much to the Smurfs themselves, since I'm too old to have ever been a fan.

One of my own favorite quotes is the final bit from Hitchcock's Psycho. Norman is sitting in a cell, with an indescribable look on his face:
"They're probably watching me. Well, let them. Let them see what kind of a person I am. I'm not even going to swat that fly. I hope they are watching... they'll see. They'll see and they'll know, and they'll say, 'Why, she wouldn't even harm a fly...'"

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
i really need to sit down and pay attention during psycho "...she wouldn't harm a fly"--either i was asleep during this film, there was some wierd sexual transformation or norman really was a guy.

The Wolf : If I'm curt with you, it's because time is a factor here. I think fast, I talk fast, and I need you guys to act fast if you want to get out of this. So, pretty please - with sugar on top... clean the f.uckin' car

One mine and many's all time favorites from MP and the Holy Grail.

When King Arthur and his knights visit the French castle in Briton.

Frenchman: "Your mother was a hampster and your father smelt of elderberries."

Another one from the same film is in the Bring Out Your Dead scene. If you listen closely you can hear the old man say this:
"I feel happy."

Both have me on the floor every time i see it.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
^^^^Holy Grail cracks me up!!!!!!!

'We are the knights who say Ni!' had me in fits for ages
'And there was much rejoicing...' me and my friends could not stop laughing and that was our catchphrase for the next few days

"Strange women, lying in ponds, distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power is derived from a mandate from the masses, not some farcical aquatic ceremony." - Holy Grail

" I got Madonna's big dick going in one ear, Toby the Jap - I don't know what going in the other..." - Harvey Keitel

" Mr. Pink sounds like Mr. Pussy" "Mr. Brown, that's a little too close to Mr. *****."

"Some men are longer than others, you know." "Has your mother been tellin' ya stories again, son?" - Braveheart

"Pete, the personal rancour reflected in that statement I don't intend to dignify with comment, but I would like to address your general attitude of hopeless negativism. Consider the lillies of the ******* field, or look at Delmar here as your paradigm of hope." - OBWAT.

"William H. Bonny, you are not at god." "Why don't you pull the trigger and find out" - Young Guns

"Old MacDonald had a farm ee-ii-ee-ii-oooo. And on that farm he...shot some guys " - McManus in Usual Suspects.

and many more

"Your mother ate my dog!" - Dead Alive

"Don't f*ck with the Chuck." - Child's Play 3

"The old, in-out, in-out..." - A Clock Work Orange

Pretty much the final speach of Al Pachino is Devil's Advocate is insane.

Mr. Pink: Why am I pink?

Boss: Cause you're a fag!

Mr. Pink: Can't I have a cool color like Mr. Black or brown?

Mr. Brown: That's easy for you to say, doesn't mr brown sound a bit like Mr. ****?

Tim the Enchanter : There he is!
King Arthur : Where?
Tim the Enchanter : There!
King Arthur : What? Behind the rabbit?
Tim the Enchanter : It IS the rabbit!
King Arthur : You silly sod!
Tim the Enchanter : What?
King Arthur : You got us all worked up!
Tim the Enchanter : Well, that's no ordinary rabbit.
King Arthur : Ohh.
Tim the Enchanter : That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!
Sir Robin : You tit! I soiled my armor I was so scared!
Tim the Enchanter : Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!
Sir Galahad : Get stuffed!
Tim the Enchanter : He'll do you up a treat, mate.
Sir Galahad : Oh yeah?
Sir Robin : You mangy Scots git!
Tim the Enchanter : I'm warning you!
Sir Robin : What's he do? Nibble your bum?
Tim the Enchanter : He's got huge, sharp-- eh-- he can leap about-- look at the bones!
King Arthur : Go on, Bors. Chop his head off!
Bors: Right! Silly little bleeder. One rabbit stew comin' right up!

Ohh, theres just so many from Holy Grail, all i can say is just see the movie

May The Forks be With Us
this is one of my faovrite qoutes from and movie. period.
-"Where's Mason!"
-"He Got Away."
-"Well Go after him!"
-"Sir, He's Got A Gun!!"
-"AND WHAT DO YOU HAVE!!! A F***IN WATER PISTOL!!!"
-The Rock
-"There are things that go bump in the night Agent Meyers, and we are the ones who bump back."
-Hellboy

My All time Favorite that makes me laugh everytime i see it is a line from LOTR:TFOTR
-Besides you need people of intelligence on this mission... quest... THING!
-Well that rules you out pip
-So it is decided, 9 companions, you shall be known as The Fellowship Of The Ring!
-Great. where are we going?
it goes sumthin like that atleast but i think pippin is the best character from all of those movies even though arwen is the hottest. liv tyler.... *drool*

Trinity: Please just listen. I know why you're here, Neo. I know what you've been doing. I know why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night you sit at your computer. You're looking for him. I know, because I was once looking for the same thing. And when he found me, he told me I wasn't really looking for him. I was looking for an answer. It's the question that drives us, Neo. It's the question that brought you here. You know the question just as I did.
Neo: What is the Matrix?
Trinity: The answer is out there, Neo. It's looking for you. And it will find you, if you want it to.
-Neo and Trinity= The Matrix

Here's Johnny!
"That's a lot of nuts!" from kung pow, the way he said it cracked me up immediately - very loud.

"Here's johnny...." nuff said...

if i could remember a quote from snatch i would, but hey whatcha gonn do?