What's Your Favorite Potato Chip?

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Baked Lays Sour Cream & Onion

I love cheese puffs. Sainsburys do me grand.

But I can't walk past a bag of McCoys salt and vinegar without my mouth watering....even when I dont want them. Damn crinkle cut.

Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal
salt and vinega!
Get your own flavour!

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
oh yeah... you did say salt and vinega didn't you... (actually you said vinegAR). i just didn't bother to read your post. bwhah!

oh yeah... you did say salt and vinega didn't you... (actually you said vinegAR). bwhah!
Sorry, but I dont speak massachusetts. Where's tha potty?

Originally Posted by Ophelia
Sorry, but I dont speak massachusetts. Where's tha potty?
in your rucksack... i left a little hand mirror in the front so you could brush your (okay, i was going to put the word you use for bangs, but could not remember what the devil it was. fringes? i don't know. i asked someone who i thought would know, and he said he thought it was flare but didn't remember. he is insane and doesn't know what he is talking about. i made sure he knew how i felt before i posted this response).

in your rucksack... i left a little hand mirror in the front so you could brush your (okay, i was going to put the word you use for bangs, but could not remember what the devil it was. fringes? i don't know. i asked someone who i thought would know, and he said he thought it was flare but didn't remember. he is insane and doesn't know what he is talking about. i made sure he knew how i felt before i posted this response).
What the feck.....I am all freaked out. How do you know I have a little hand mirror and rucksack and fringe....

You should stay away from that insane person, I dont like the sound of him. A flare....what the devil?

You should stay away from that insane person, I dont like the sound of him. A flare....what the devil?
ha ha Laura... i think if you knew who i was speaking of, you wouldn't be saying that.

(come on... he is an insane loveable dear).

Arresting your development
What are you two on about with all this comidy?

ha ha Laura... i think if you knew who i was speaking of, you wouldn't be saying that.

(come on... he is an insane loveable dear).
Insane loveable dear....erm....no. I don't know any. Nope.....drawing a blank here.....um........no.

Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
What are you two on about with all this comidy?
Shut it sheboygan. You want your bootie scrunched?

And it goes from potato chips to bootie scrunches (in less then 20 posts)…

and people wonder why I love this place…

I think I'll grab a seat and munch on a few Cheddar Cheese Pringles while I watch what else unfolds in here….

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Arresting your development
i... don't... like... you...
I have a love/hate relationship with myself also. Do the Wooof Wooof for me.

Shut it sheboygan. You want your bootie scrunched?
Long days and pleasant nights... In my heart of hearts nothing would make me happier at this moment.
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
And it goes from potato chips to bootie scrunches (in less then 20 posts)…

and people wonder why I love this place…

I think I'll grab a seat and munch on a few Cheddar Cheese Pringles while I watch what else unfolds in here….
It's that deep fried taste with that crispy crunch n' munch of this place that I love.

I miss those Geiser's Potato Chips, Cartoon Bears...