Battle Los Angeles Sequel

Tools    

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I am a huge fan of Battle Los Angeles, I thought it was a great and action packed film, I know there are tons of people who would disagree but whatever.
A sequel might be just the thing to give a good ending to this film.

Battle Los Angeles looking to get a sequel
Mar 26, 2012

It’s no secret that I’m I was disappointed with Jonathan Liebesman’s Battle Los Angeles, and it was even one of my most hated films of last year. Well, the film made over $200 million worldwide, and unfortunately, Sony is looking to make a sequel. “We’ve just started the script now, so that’s where we are. We have just begun the script. Just because I don’t want the studio to get pissed at me, I’m not sure what I can and can’t say about it. But what’s exciting is it sounds like the budget will be as big. They’re really going to make it an event,” Jonathan Liebesman said.

I didn't hate the film, but I wasn't exactly happy with the way the whole invasion was setup, also the screenplay could have been a bit more exciting & thrilling.

But overall not a bad film.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
I thought it was ok. It reminded me of a big game of call of duty

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
First film was lame. No need for sequel.

Suspect's Reviews

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
not to mention I dont see how a sequel can be made when you look at the storyline of the movie

Movie Forums Insomniac
I haven't gone on Twitter lately so I haven't gotten my movie news fix update as of late, but this is just silly. The first one was an ok film to watch. I saw it once and that was that I really don't have anything good to say about it except it passed the time. As for a sequel? It's not even needed.

that's what she said...
I LOVED BATTLE: LA!!!!!!!! I really hope they make a sequal, I'd go to the theater for that one.

^ im up for it, as long as liebesman didnt direct the sequel.

I'd rather watch the fantastic trailer again over the actual film. What a disappointment the film was after that trailer and seeing the director's excellent film The Killing Room. I'll wait till the blu ray for the sequel.

I think it needed a sequel with the way it ended.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I'd rather watch the fantastic trailer again over the actual film. What a disappointment the film was after that trailer and seeing the director's excellent film The Killing Room. I'll wait till the blu ray for the sequel.
That is one of the best trailers I have seen in a really really long time.