Who is your most hated actor/actress?

Tools    

+rep for Will Smith. Extremely overrated.
Not really sure if he's overrated. He's known as a comedic and action star actor, and he's done both well. He's no De Niro or Nicholson, but he acts as good as needed, imo. He brings big bucks to most of his movies, so maybe he's overrated in that sense...
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

but now you have my attention
Jaden Smith - The words Handed and plate come to mind.
Kiera Knightly - Overrated fake F**k, Pouting TW*T

Penelope Cruz used to get on my nerves as it seemed she was bouncing on and off different c0cks every week but she's alright since she married the main man Javier

I forgot about Marky Mark - ugh! He was on the Graham Norton show with Sarah Silverman and Michael Fassbender - Markey and Silverman flirted through the entire show, giggled like children, barely answered any questions and made total fools out of themselves. To add to it, Marky starts insulting Fassbender who in turn refused to rise to it, to his credit.

I honestly have no idea why they were there; Walhlburg doesn't need the exposure, he has his fan club, and Silverman, for somebody promoting a book, couldn't have done a worse job with her childish antics. Fassbender appeared to be the subject of their amusement, and Marky called him a bore. True, Fassbender is not exactly Mr Personality, but he is a nice guy and has no ego. No need to insult the bloke.

Must be doin sumthin right
That was the best episode of the Graham Norton show - ridiculous how drunk Wahlberg got, Sarah Silverman was funny and I thought Fassbender kept it pretty cool (it seemed like he and Wahlberg are friends, anyway).

Mark Wahlberg when he was like 20 or something did apparently permanently blind some poor random guy in one eye for the crime of being a member of a different race, though, and he assaulted a bunch of other people, too, but he's since found God so all is forgiven. Mark Wahlberg is also one of my least favorite actors but I think he plays a very convincing dumb and ignorant person in movies like Three Kings and Boogie Nights and he also plays a convincing raging homophobic ******* in The Departed

I really can't stand Gwyneth Paltrow...it galls me to no end that this woman actually has an Oscar on her mantle. There's also an actress named Jenifer Lewis who annoys me to no end...she played Angela Basset's guardian in WHAT'S LOVE GOT TO DO WITH IT? and played Morris Chestnut's mother in THE BROTHERS.

I searched the forum to see if this topic has been done before, I'm sure it has to have been, but I couldn't find it.

But who is your most hated actor/actress, you know the one that makes your blood pressure rise for no particular reason except they just plain get on your nerves and want to make one throw the remote at the screen. Mine is:

Daniel Day Lewis
Wesley Snipes
Mel Gibson
Ryan Gossling
Rene Zellwegger
Penelope Cruz
Scarlet Johanson
J-LO
Julia Roberts

There are a bunch more that make my skin crawl, that's just a few to spring to mind.
I agree about Wesley Snipes.
I love Jennifer Lopez as a singer,but can't stand her as an actress.
Scarlett Johansson and Renee Zellwegger are favourties of mine,as is Mel Gibson.

Did they mop this floor with Dr. Pepper?!
These were the first to spring to mind:

Bruce Willis
Keanu Reeves
Mark Wahlberg
Nicolas Cage
Kevin Costner

Being a bad actor isn't the worst thing. Many of them get immersed in so-so movies. What's special is being able to personally reduce a movie by about 4 points in the IMDB and only Nicolas Cage can do that. It's not that he's just a bad actor, but there's something special about him and he's everywhere.

First I can't really agree with Nicolas Cage being a bad actor, rathar than just pick bad projects (one after the other, after another). Have you seen Lord of War? Or the Family man? He is pretty dicent actor, but an idiot who is wasting his talent.

Any way, about actors that are bugging me:
Jonah Hill, Michael Cera and the rest of the cast of "This is the end". They are not funny, they are not good actors and they have no place any where near a camera.
Also I don't have too much love for Jeremy Renner, Daniel Craigh or Tom Cruise (for these guys I don't know why. They just tease me.)

I agree with Jeremy Renner. I don't like him either. Hopefully I'll change my mind after American Hustle, as I'm really looking forward to that one.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
I agree with Jeremy Renner. I don't like him either. Hopefully I'll change my mind after American Hustle, as I'm really looking forward to that one.
He's suffering from terrible miscasting time and time again. He was a soldier in his breakout role, so he's being thrown into a bunch tough bada** roles that don't fit his looks or his body. I expect to see a much better fit with his role in The Immigrant this year.

First I can't really agree with Nicolas Cage being a bad actor, rathar than just pick bad projects (one after the other, after another). Have you seen Lord of War? Or the Family man? He is pretty dicent actor, but an idiot who is wasting his talent.
Totally agreed. His choices can lead to some unintentional gold (Con Air, anyone?) but otherwise a lot of crap, however he's proven he's a talented actor - just look at Adaptation, Leaving Las Vegas, Raising Arizona, Wild at Heart... hell, even Kick Ass.

Totally agreed. His choices can lead to some unintentional gold (Con Air, anyone?) but otherwise a lot of crap, however he's proven he's a talented actor - just look at Adaptation, Leaving Las Vegas, Raising Arizona, Wild at Heart... hell, even Kick Ass.
In some celeb magazine, read in the supermarket line, I heard that Cage is a spendaholic who supports massive personal debt...ergo, he will play in anything. Whatever talent he may actually have gets submerged in movies like Ghost Rider or National Treasure.

Yep, from what little I know, he was horribly mismanaged and spent like a maniac. By his own admission he's owed about $14m in taxes and still has another $6+m to pay back.