Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

The Bib-iest of Nickels

A Cure for Wellness was a film my friends and I drove over to a theater an hour away to see. I thought it looked interesting and I enjoyed the Pirates films from the director (Gore Verbinski), but the bad reviews and happenstance kept us from watching the film. Essentially, we ate at a restaurant and ended up staying a little later than expected and were a few minutes late, after that, I coaxed my friend into seeing La La Land instead. Anyways, now the film's out on DVD, so I figured I'd scoop it. And considering the film made 26 million off a 40 million budget, it needs my help!

movies can be okay...
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

The Nice Guys (2016)

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

Girl with a Suitcase 1961

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...