Favorite Bond Movie

Tools    

See TBS is airing these again...

Personally my favorite is License to Kill, I also like the other Timothy Dalton ones.

My least favorite is anything with Roger Moore

I've always had my favorite as Sean Connery. There's something so debonair that none of the other's have. I always loved watching him the films. My favorite [and a lot of people's it seems] is Goldfinger. It just had so many great things about it: likeable bad guy, great girl [Pussy Galore], great sidekick villain [Oddjob] and a dastardley plot that is much better than the majority of the other films. It also has one of the best Bond scenes in the series. One of the best spy scenes in the genre. One of the best scenes in cinematic history when the laser begins to slice through the slab and Connery says:

Do you expect me to talk?

To which Goldfinger replies:

No Mr. Bond, I expect you to die.

Brilliant. I prefered Lazenby over Brosnan over Dalton over Moore. Moore was always such a boring Bond to me. My top three Bond films, in order are:

Goldfinger
Never Say Never Again
For Your Eyes Only

I love any of the films that have anything to do with snow. They do stuff in the snow so well. I really love it. One of my favorite Bond girl moments is when he's switching girls in the alpine lodge in For Your Eyes Only [least I think it's that one]. I still haven't seen The World Is Not Enough but while I enjoyed Goldeneye greatly, I was sorely disapointed with Tomorrow Never Dies.

And now I'm rambling and I'll shutup.

I got Goldfinger for christmas and I have to say I thought it is one of the best bond's that's for sure the tranfer is great the sound is good considering the time the movie was made.

My favorite and I know I'm going to here it from you guys is On Her Majesty's Secret Service (1969) I think it's got the best story and Diana Rigg is a hotty. Telly is great as the villian ,George Lazenby does admirable job and the last 40 min is pure action.

http://maxpages.com/files/jamesbondstuff/lazenby.jpg

Nope, I love it too.
It's my fourth. I hold it just underneath For Your Eyes only.

Goldfinger. There will never be anyone as good as sean connery at playing bond.
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

Dr. No is my favorite, with Goldfinger as a close second.

Guy
Goldeneye is my favorite. I own Goldfinger and Dr. No on DVD as well but haven't seen them in about 5 years so I forgot them.

That's my favorite Roger Moore I thought it was his best all around next to that would be The Spy Who Loved Me

and a little while ago I watched Moonraker and I thought it was really bad super chesse bad acting nasty special effects and akward screenplay.

Well I know a lot of people don't like Roger Moore as Bond but if you read any of the Bond novels by Ian Flemming Moore was much closer to Bond as he was written than Connery was and I think I read somewhere Ian Flemming didn't at all like the casting of Connery as Bond. Despite this I do think that Connery was the best Bond but strangely enough I think Octopussy is my favorite Bond film. I totally agree with you on Moonraker though LB...it was probably one of Moore's worst...at any rate I liked Moore as Bond for awhile he was my favorite Bond but now I think I've realized Connery was slightly better.

Despite hating the Roger Moore versions somewhat -- I gotta say. "Jaws" was one of my favorite Bond baddies. I also loved Oddjob, but who can honestly say they didn't -- a man who can throw a hat with such prescion...

Goldfinger is my favorite was my ultimate villain though.

i really like trveliayn because they never talked about other members in that big a way. 006

Apart from that he wasn't very special. All he wanted to do was get payback on both James and M and all that for like his life.

His plans were pathetic. Now, people like Goldfinger, he was attempting amazing things.

Mind you, I very much like Sean Bean as an actor.

He's not the only 00 agent reffered to ever, but yes, as you said, he does get a bigger part than the majority of them.

Top 3 Bond films:

Live and Let Die
Goldfinger
Tomorrow Never Dies

Top Bond villians:

Oddjob
Jaws
Christopher Walken in View to Kill (forget his name)

Top Bonds *in order*

Sean Connery
Pierce Brosnan
Roger Moore
Timothy Dalton

*I haven't seen the Lazenby one so I don't count him*
And found he was eating his shoe.

FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE is my hands down fave Bond. Im of the Connery is best school so my other faves are:

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
THUNDERBALL
GOLDFINGER
DR NO.

of the other Bonds-

LICENCE TO KILL
FOR YOR EYES ONLY
LIVE & LET DIE
LIVING DAYLIGHTS
THE SPY WHO LOVED ME

can take or leave most of the others though it must be said ON HER MAJESTIES SECRET SERVICE had the best plot and script out of any Bond movie.

PS- For teh record I hate Remington Steele as Bond and dont rank any of his films at all.

I Just pray CLIVE OWEN becomes the next Bond ASAP.

i will have to say Golden Eye but then again i have not seen too many Bond movies so i cant really state my opinion. but from the few that i saw this was the only one that i really got into.

1. From Russia With Love
2. Live And Let Die
3. Goldfinger
4. Thunderball
5. The Spy Who Loved Me

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
I really enjoy all 20 Bond films. But if I had to choose which movie from all of them is my favorite I'd have to say, Goldfinger

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews

Originally Posted by Garrett
1. From Russia With Love
2. Live And Let Die
3. Goldfinger
4. Thunderball
5. The Spy Who Loved Me
Wait, you told me Live and Let Die was the best. *coughWHICHITIScough*

Originally Posted by led_zeppelin
Wait, you told me Live and Let Die was the best. *coughWHICHITIScough*
Ah... I changed my mind after watching it again.