The Fantastic Four

Tools    

thanks for the info!!! rob's been waiting for this forever..we have the straight to video version (which i think is a bootleg anyway) but he loves it...

thanks again!!!

Lord of the Idiots!
Cast has been announced.

Jessica Alba .... Susan Storm/The Invisible Girl
Michael Chiklis .... Ben Grimm/The Thing
Chris Evans .... Johnny Storm/The Human Torch
Ioan Gruffudd .... Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic
Julian McMahon .... Doctor Doom

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0120667/

Jessica Alba is invisible! NOOOOO!!!!
Villian casting seems solid.

yea agreed. Jessica Alba Invisible girl!? wow she doesnt look a thing like invisible girl

Someone Save Us College Kids
The villian is going to be Dr.Doom, Played by Nip and Tuck star Julian McMahon.

And I have the link on the cast speaking about the movie.
http://www.superherohype.com/images/clobberintime.mp3

In the Beginning...
Originally Posted by Zzat
yea agreed. Jessica Alba Invisible girl!? wow she doesnt look a thing like invisible girl
I think he meant it's a travesty that Jessica Alba will be invisible.

That welsh guy as mr fantastic,plz no,hes dreadfully wooden,i almost cried when i read he was in the run in for bond,and now this?

Good going on getting the pics of the F4 jrs...

Pics

Very good pictures. Check out the Blog

history *is* moralizing
man, they were already incapable of finding a real redhead to be Phoenix of the X-Men, now they can't find a REAL blonde to impersonate the Invisible Girl?
lack of respect to comics! although i enjoyed the X-Men, but part of me doesn't like those changes in details. and Catwoman was never black either!

The hell she wasn't. . .What, you've never heard of Eartha Kitt?

What I hated about Catwoman was the costume. . .She looks like a dominatrix, and not in a good way. Since when did Catwoman have so much exposed skin? Totally non-practical. Give me Michelle Pheiffer's form-fitting latex catsuit any day.

And she has POWERS now? Did I miss a frickin' MEMO, or WHAT?!

Remember, tho: Michael Clarke Duncan played Wilson Fisk in Daredevil, but the character in the comics was always an obese white man. Still, Duncan kicked @$$. Race has naught to do with it, if the actor in question can pull it off. Granted, Halle can't, but not because she's black.

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by DarthBudzy
Remember, tho: Michael Clarke Duncan played Wilson Fisk in Daredevil, but the character in the comics was always an obese white man. Still, Duncan kicked @$$. Race has naught to do with it, if the actor in question can pull it off. Granted, Halle can't, but not because she's black.
i didn't protest out of racism or something. denying races IS racism, respecting the existence of them, diversity is the only true and intelligent antiracism. just like it's ridiculous to have Africans fighting at the side of Celts in a movie about ancient Ireland or Gaul, or a Scandinavian in the role of a Zulu warrior... it's a question of respecting whether historical truth or the history of the comics books. i read somewhere they're planning a movie about the Black Panther. now, well YES, it HAS TO be a black actor of course and it would be ridiculous, laughable etc. to have Brad Pitt as the Black Panther, or not?? if someone did something like that, he/she would be accused of racism, while someone is not if he transforms a Redhead into a Black or whatever else! why the fUcckk should *that* not be called racism? racism is not only toward all other races except Whites, thinking so IS RACISM. you can find many examples of anti-white racism, just look how they behave in South-Africa.

Heal the world......make it a better place.....for you and for me and the entir..........uh sorry didnt mean to break out in song there.

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by 7thson
Heal the world......make it a better place.....for you and for me and the entir..........uh sorry didnt mean to break out in song there.
einh? this frog is too dumb to get it...
(and yeah, the King Pin in the DD movie was real great all the same.)
7thson, we love your singing anyway!

Originally Posted by chicagofrog
einh? this frog is too dumb to get it...
(and yeah, the King Pin in the DD movie was real great all the same.)
7thson, we love your singing anyway!
DD Movie? There was a movie about double D cups? Where was I?

Incidentally Darth, Fisk was not obese in the sense of "fat", he was big boned and very muscular, just not defined. If you check his stats which follow you see that obese really does not fit. At least IMO......:

"Strength Level: The Kingpin possesses the normal human strength of a man of his age, height, and build who engages in intensive regular exercise. The Kingpin is virtually as strong as it is possible for a man of his age, height, and weight to be without having superhuman powers. His great bulk does not consist of fat but of muscles that have been developed to enormous size, as in a sumo wrestler. The Kingpin can lift (press) approximately 650 pounds"

Micheal Chilkis will rock in his role, nice to seem him out The Shield, the villian seems perfect,
however i despise Ioan Gruffud, really really really hate him...i may not even see this cuz of him

There are those who call me...Tim.
Ioan Gruffudd .... Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic
*Brings out the champagne*
Me, biased? Never