The MoFo Ouija Board

Tools    

there's a frog in my snake oil
g

(my unconscious knew where that key was. Does that make it a ghost? Argh, ghost in the machine!)

i

(hey - good enough! My ghost thinks you ugli sexy )

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
*bitch-slaps Golgot's ghost*

Hey, ugly ghost! What do you think of me now?

D
Well now it's not speaking to you

" "

Originally Posted by MinionTV
That's genitalia jrs, it's normal.....

*minion waves*
Given the first sentence, I don't want to know what it is you're waving in the second.

Originally Posted by jrs
Maybe since they can't spell, they are her to steal Milnion's genitalia.
Minion's genitalia were stolen, bronzed and tied to the holy stick of the Frizzling Fathers years before he incased himself in a ghost-proof plastic mould of George Clinton. That's why he can wave them so readily (and why he has little to fear except oxidation)

I See You When You're Sleeping
Just bought myself some new genitalia from "george's gentle genetalia store" it pops right on, oh yeah honey!

I think I'll wave yoda's green stick and see what happens.....

D

Noooo. That makes him inflate! We don't want a BIG green beasty round the place now do we? (he's an erect enough member of the community as it is )

My life isn't written very well.
s

er..I just saw Minions genetailia on E-bay. It's been broken into a nice salt and pepper shaker set. But, not sure which holds salt, which holds pepper.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

ooooooooooooooooooooo................... I wondered who those S & P shakers were, poor Minion.

I See You When You're Sleeping
I don't know what's worse - losing genetailia or getting bad rep points. All in the same thread!

I am having a nervous breakdance
k

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
Also in need of genetailia:
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Kendoll.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	6.5 KB
ID:	1542  
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10