The Most Vllianous MoFo

Tools    

Originally Posted by Mary Loquacious
I laughed so hard whilst reading this thread that milk came out my nose. Which was weird, since I hadn't actually drank milk in a few days.

Matt, you'll always be my MoFo villain.
It's almost sweet. Not quite, but almost.

Originally Posted by Gracie
It's almost sweet. Not quite, but almost.
I always try to err on the side of stupidity.

I always try to err on the side of stupidity.
No, that's my job. I'm here to provide little laughs by my stupidity until Matt or Jason can take over. It's almost as if I check the microphone for them before they make everyone piss their pants. I'm a MoFo Groupie.

No, that's my job. I'm here to provide little laughs by my stupidity until Matt or Jason can take over. It's almost as if I check the microphone for them before they make everyone piss their pants. I'm a MoFo Groupie.
I won't listen to this kind of talk. You are your own MoFo!

Mary Lo, Motivational Speaker

I won't listen to this kind of talk. You are your own MoFo!

Mary Lo, Motivational Speaker
Hey, it's more laughs then I get at home. At least here I can remain anonymous and no one knows that my name's Grace Bowyer! But you're right, I am my own MoFo, with a capital F! And it's that little capitalized F that makes it unnoffensive.

But you're right, I am my own MoFo, with a capital F! And it's that little capitalized F that makes it unnoffensive.
Can I get an "amen"?

Can I get an "amen"?
AMEN!

there's a frog in my snake oil
Can I get an "amen"?
Did you have any doubts

*wanders off muttering voodoo mantras*

....Give a rock a clock and will it start to tock...how many beagles do you need to feed an eagle....there's juice, there's moose blood, and there's funnel web washed in a flood....who took the key that let's you be me....the door that caws will close up your flaws, but beware of men bearing women....wash your hair without a care and your children will always be swimming....look out!, and in....the doctor has left the building...

*Anyone who follows these instructions while facing the wrong way, and without paying the surcharge, will have to start again, from birth. Any increase in girth not included*