Django's Drive-In

Tools    

Welcome to Django's Drive-In Cinema. Let's see what's playing tonight.

BANNED
I have to admit, that's pretty funny!

Originally Posted by Django
I have to admit, that's pretty funny!
What you really want to say is that that joke was in bad taste and that you are slightly offended by it and find it lame but you wont say that because your still trying to hopelessly make friends here. am i right?

BANNED
Originally Posted by Naisy
What you really want to say is that that joke was in bad taste and that you are slightly offended by it and find it lame but you wont say that because your still trying to hopelessly make friends here. am i right?
No, what I'm saying is that I genuinely think it's funny!

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
SC-you sounded like Austin Powers, but, however, maybe django's infatuation will turn into a fatal attraction type of senerio....do you own a rabbit??? then again...let's hope not!!!

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

My life isn't written very well.

You sound like Vincent Price's impression of Austin Powers.
Great stuff Sexy...I'm still laughing...

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

there's a frog in my snake oil
[quote=r3port3r66]
You sound like Vincent Price's impression of Austin Powers.
QUOTE]

Shouldn't that be the other way round? (is vincent price still alive??)
Ah, erm, i shall cover my ignorance by becoming a critic. Sexy, to improve your humourous renditions in the future, please construct a baffle made from a wire coat hanger and a forgiving stocking sock. It will muffle your fricatives i believe (which should provide greater pleasure)

Yours critically

A Critic

My life isn't written very well.
Originally Posted by Golgot
...please construct a baffle made from a wire coat hanger and a forgiving stocking sock. It will muffle your fricatives i believe (which should provide greater pleasure)

Yours critically

A Critic

Is it possible to like someone you've only met over the web so much, that you wish you lived closer to them, in the hopes they will eventually like you and want to be your friend? Is it? My psychiatrist says I'm crazy, but I don't know....

A lot of people have told me that I sound like Vincent Price! (when I alter my voice in that way)

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by r3port3r66
My psychiatrist says I'm crazy, but I don't know....
Did you ask him to pay the airfare?

Cheers r, you're a great lad yerself! Don't stop that classy questioning that you do.

But i really DO have a baffling friendly sock hanger! And it does bring pleasure! Anyone else want to be my neighbour

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
Django likes me....
When you laugh and I look at your avatar, I competely lose it!