help me find a movie

Tools    

hi!

I want to ask for help on a movie i saw when i was a child,
all i can remember is a girl, coming in a castle or mansion, first thing she sees are stone statues of lions.
She happens to be held captive in the mansion/castle and the paintings in there are alive.

I know it's not much, i've asked on several forum already and no one has ever been able to help me.

Hope you can

thanks to all who try

hi!

all i can remember is a girl, coming in a castle or mansion, first thing she sees are stone statues of lions.
She happens to be held captive in the mansion/castle and the paintings in there are alive.

I know it's not much, i've asked on several forum already and no one has ever been able to help me.

Hope you can

thanks to all who try
The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe?

it's remind me Labyrinth 1986 with Jennifer Connelly but i'm not sure that this one..

in what country have you seen this movie ?

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I don't have a clue when you were a child so this is just a pure guess but it kind of reminds me of The Haunting (1999), at least the part about the paintings and the statues of lions, the main female character wasn't really being held prisoner their but they couldn't leave either for some reason, it's been well back in 1999 when I saw this movie.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0171363/?ref_=sr_4

The above is probably not it but if you could be a bit more specific about when you were a child, just roughly what year you saw the movie in that would help a ton.

That would be late 90s and it really was just the one girl, that i'm sure of! so no haunting ,
it's not labyrinth either (but that movie looks fantastic, i think i'll watch it right now, so thanks anyways), and certainly not the lion wardrobe and blablablabla
thanks for trying though.

old post i know,

Just wanted to let you know that my memory was very vague and i happened to rediscover the movie i was looking for just yeasterday;

Be amazed: Return to Oz (it wasn't that the paintings were alive, mort that the heads behind a window gallery were ) Thanks anyways