Tartarian vibe movies

Tools    

Hello, I just saw Poor Things, the weird movie with Dafoe and Emma Stone revived from the dead. In fact I hated the movie (too much s*x and swearing) but the Tartarian designs and architecture were awesome! Can anyone advise me other movies with weird medieval & Tartarian designs and concepts? I already have A Boy And His Dog, and Dark City. Thank you

In addition to Dark City (one of my all time favorites), you can find visual influences in several of the Batman movies and The Matrix and Blade Runner, all of which channel that whole Weimar Republic/German Expressionist/FutureTech/Modernist thing. Metropolis, of course, is the grand-daddy of them all with its visionary but mechanical future world. For the kid version of all this go to The Wizard of Oz.

This Tartarian stuff goes way off the deep end, but is probably not the origin of the German Expressionist look or Dark City. It was a movie, not a prophecy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levashovism#Eschatology

I thought it was common knowledge that the Freemasons were the ones working behind the scenes and pulling the strings vis-à-vis Tartarian design and architecture.

I thought it was common knowledge that the Freemasons were the ones working behind the scenes and pulling the strings vis-à-vis Tartarian design and architecture.
No....the Freemasons got co-opted by the Illuminati a long time ago.

Is it only me who doesn’t have a clue what Tartarian is?

Must have something to do with tartar sauce

The trick is not minding
Now I’m really confused.
Yeah, ignore me. He’s clearly talking about the design, and not so much the government itself. I was looking it up more and cleared up my confusion.
Tartarian architecture design. Which is his point, as he had mentioned the design specifically.
Totalitarian government (which I was mistakenly thinking he meant) is a dictatorship.

Here you go. One of those truly bonkers Russian conspiracy theories. Read it at your own risk. Just watch out for the "Mud Flood".

https://www.historydefined.net/insid...e-of-tartaria/