Just Rumors?

Tools    

Hello to all.

My first post is about a few movie rumors I have heard and was wondering if there are anything to them.

Alien vs Predator, The A-Team & the author Harry Turtledoves Sci Fi World War series

Get off my island
the first two sound familiar

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

The last thing I remember reading about Alien vs. Predator was that Paul Anderson had been hired by Fox to write and direct it…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

DonJuan de la Nooch
From www.canell.com

• The Greatest American Hero is being developed at Disney as a feature film. No casting decisions have been made yet.

• The A-Team feature film is currently in development with Top Cow. No casting decisions have been made yet.

There are some rumors about other television shows like Knight Rider and Starsky and Hutch being made.

I shouldn't say Starsky and Hutch is a rumor because it is in production. Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson are starring in it.

If it is true that Disney is making The Greatest American Hero, it will probably suck big time. They already ruined Inspector Gadget, so why not ruin another. I'm not too happy about remaking Knight Rider. It would not be the same. Just as long as they don't make a Miami Vice movie, I will be content.

Get off my island
come to think of it, I seem to remember hearing a Miami Vice rumor floating around too

If there is an Alien VS Predator movie, Paul Anderson should 'nt be involved. Most of his movies suck and he completely wasted and ruined a great story with Resident Evil.

Get off my island
I am almost certain he is the one, I am afraid

Originally posted by frutkake
If there is an Alien VS Predator movie, Paul Anderson should 'nt be involved. Most of his movies suck and he completely wasted and ruined a great story with Resident Evil.
Will agree to that 100 fold.