The Punisher

Tools    

I See You When You're Sleeping
Accoding to AICN actor Thomas Jane will be cast as The Punisher. Anyone looking forward to this?
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	thomasjane_150x207.jpg
Views:	348
Size:	6.9 KB
ID:	836  

Hi
!!
I've seen parts of the old one from 1990 and i wouldn't mind seeing a flasher neater hollywood version.

yummy hubba hubba

Get off my island
A Punisher movie would be great. I think he should be a bit more grizzled though

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

Hi
There's something that doesn't quite fit...I can't put my finger on it though

THE PUNISHER SHOULD BE MORE UNDER-LOOKING!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I'll probably see this, but I read somewhere that Kurt Russell originally wanted the part, but wasn't chosen. Can you imagine how much ass Kurt Russell would have kicked as the Punisher? What a MAJOR LOST OPPORTUNITY!

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

He reminds me of Christopher Lambert back in his Highlander days in that last picture…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I thought the same thing when I caught Deep Blue Sea.
I somehow think that Kurt Russells' major ass-kicking days are numbered.... but would've preferred someone else who looked a little more 'evil'...

Get off my island
Originally posted by Tuna
There's something that doesn't quite fit...I can't put my finger on it though
He doesn't look quite dark and nasty enough

Hi
Kurt Russell was great in Escape from LA, and New York, i used to love those movies

Get off my island
Apparently, that pic up there is just a promotional bit to get some feedback. They are going to die his hair black, give him some stubble, make the costume look more home made, etc.

The first one was all that bad. Like the above post, I would like to see what they can do with the more update visual effects. If he got a little more grungy look to him, maybe bulked up a tad, I think he could pull of the part. He played a sort of silent "strong" type as the shark wrangler in Deep Blue Sea.