Spider

Tools    

Holy *****!!!! I can't wait, Ralph Fiennes is one of my all time faves, and this movie looks..Ohh..ahh..ehhaaa..ohhhhh...

Damn, gotta clean my keyboard.

Spider

Also from SONY CLASSICS: Blind Spot - Hitler's Secretary

I like Sony Classics.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I have'nt seen the trailer but Ive read about it. I Know the basic story (out of mental hospital, roams London streets)and it does sound intersting......

I just don't know what to expect from this movie.
The story doesnt give to much away.

Thanks LordSlaytan… hadn’t heard about this one but the trailer looks very interesting…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally posted by Caitlyn
Thanks LordSlaytan… hadn’t heard about this one but the trailer looks very interesting…
The main reason I'm into this film is because of Fiennes, he's such a good actor. If there was a thread about unsung actors, I would pipe in a vote for him.

i've only JUST heard about this movie (and saw on imdb.com that its a 2002 movie...see what i mean about living in australia )

anyway, its got one of the best effects on a website ive ever seen....wait for the into to load then run your mouse over it...its coooool website

anyone seen it??

Get off my island
That's pretty cool

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

i just saw this movie...i was expecting such great things from this but was sooo disappointed...Finnes was excellent but the movie around him was just plain boring