Jackson: The Movie!

Tools    

BANNED
Is that Liz Taylor nude back there in the shopping cart?

BANNED
The reason that Michael Jackson is such a creepy character is, besides his plastic surgery, that he has that high-pitched falsetto voice (which suggests he has been emasculated at youth) and no muscles on his body! He needs to go to the gym and work out a bit, then people will be more friendly towards him!

BANNED
Is this supposed to be a horror flick, kind of like the "Thriller" movie?

With Michael Jackson's plastic surgery and high falsetto voice, along with Liz Taylor in the buff (at her age) . . . scares the crap out of me!

BANNED
That's terrifying!

Originally posted by Sexy Celebrity
There's also a very disturbing scene where Michael, as a party boy, dances around at a boy scout meeting in a thong.
Surely you jest, isn't that picrure from Jackass not Jackson the movie

Gheesh…no wonder Monkeypunch said he'd been busy…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally posted by Sexy Celebrity

Well, yes, I jest quite well. Would you like to jest with me?
Thou jesting has impressed me, name the place and time, an a jesting we will go

Originally posted by Caitlyn
Gheesh…no wonder Monkeypunch said he'd been busy…
That's worth two snaps and a twirl!
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."