Movies you regret seeing

Tools    

Sudoku Blackbelt
^ Why do you regret seeing that?

Oh my gosh, it was just bad. Trapped in the wilderness after a plane crash, stranded party being picked off one by one by 'The Grey'. (overgrown wolves), while trying to make their way back to safety.

No surprises, no twists.

The Plot:

Run from point a to point b, one member gets picked off by the Grey.

Repeat repeatedly until the cheese stands alone.

Final destination 4 (IT RUINED EVERYTHING!!!!)
I like how they started off (in the earlier films) by slowly creating a set of rules by which death had to play.. and then it's just killing. That's all it is now!

the last airbender! worst 1 1/2 hours of my life
A travesty! It could've been good. Reminds me of the Dragonball Z movie.

Mine is 2012: Ice Age. Somebody can't tell a movie from a mockbuster! If you want something done right...

Actually really liked this. I can see how it wouldn't be for everyone. I'm biased though. I'm a Liam Neeson fan.

Every 'I know what you did last summer' film!

^ Yep, first is a decent slasher. If you want to regret seeing a film, see the third awful film in the series... from what I can remember, they brought supernatural elements into it...

For me the first one that springs to mind that I regret watching is Red Sonja.

For all I am a Arnie fan, I just think this movie is so so BAD. It is just complete garbage, the whole story, the plot, the charcters, there is not a good thing I can say about this movie.

That movie is such a turd. I love it. It's just awful.

I absolutely loved The Grey, it really got to me, I thought the final scenes were really powerful.

For me the last movie I regret seeing was The Possession a month or two ago. I'm a big horror fan so I watch pretty much anything that comes out but it was truly awful. I had to bite my lip to stop myself from laughing out loud at a couple of points, nothing worse than a horror film thats unintentionally funny.

Dragonball Evolution

"Untraceable" with Diane Lane.
Sick, sick movie.