Daniel Radcliffe's future....

Tools    

Harry Potter series is over..daniel radcliffe could give life to harry potter.Is he only capable to handle harry potter?In his 10 year career he acted only few films except harry potter.There's a film under production.Do you guys think,Daniel don't get any good character or he can't handle it.What would be his future?

I'm not old, you're just 12.
His future? Charging people 25 dollars for autographs at comic conventions. I can't see him making it any bigger than he is now. Emma Watson? She's cute, she could work again. Daniel Radcliffe is just TOO recognizable as Harry Potter. I do hope he proves me wrong.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Semper Fooey
He going to star in The Woman in Black movie. Either he do good or not. He could be good but movie not. Is supposed to be spooky. Boo!

something that will involve nudity. that seems to be the route for actors who wants to "get out of their comfort zone"

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Radcliffe already played in London and on Broadway in Equus in the nude. He got good reviews for both those, so maybe he's not a one-trick pony.

I hope he isn't a one trick pony. But because The Harry Potter Series is possibly this generation's Star Wars, It will be hard for Daniel to prove people wrong and not become the next Mark Hamill.

His future? Charging people 25 dollars for autographs at comic conventions. I can't see him making it any bigger than he is now. Emma Watson? She's cute, she could work again. Daniel Radcliffe is just TOO recognizable as Harry Potter. I do hope he proves me wrong.
I have to agree here. He's to recognizable as potter, he'll fade away over the next couple of years.

I don't know it is hard to say at this point of what the future holds for Daniel Radcliffe. After playing the memorable character of Harry Potter for a entire decade I would say that it will take some time for him to finally break away from that character but that is only if he can find himself in a good enough role that people will start taking him seriously and start liking him in other films but that is only if he able to grow more as an actor. So many actors have reached the height of their career early and aren't ever able to get a decent acting job again. Others actorss do a role for so long they become sterotyped to where that is the only kind of role they want them for and won't take them seriously in any other role. I hope this has not happened for him because being so young it would be truly sad for his character to end so quickly, but I guess we will just have to wait and see. Only time will tell.

His future? Charging people 25 dollars for autographs at comic conventions.
No, that'll be the ginger one.

He'll probably try a few films and, if that doesn't go well, he'll go into theatre. It appears he can act, he already has the money and fame, so he can pick and choose as he wishes.

I've already said this elsewhere, I think, but she'll make 4 or 5 films but will probably have to get them out in order to become a 'real actress' and/or have people "take her seriously" and/or "shed her 'little girl' image." Of course, with the internet, there are other ways of doing this, one's she's already explored, so this may not happen in the way it used to.

The blonde one may make an announcement.

Everyone else either already is/was someone or will disappear into the background of supporting casts in many films from now till the end of their repspective careers.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I said it in another thread but I think he is a modern day Mark Hamill and he simply won't have much of a career at all. Probably better than Rupert Grint though.

I think Emma Watson will be the "Harrison Ford" of the 3, going on to become one of Hollywoods top A listers.

It may take him a few years to shake the Harry Potter stigma before directors see him as something other then the Wizard, but he will get roles right off and it will be hard for him because of the comparisons he will be getting from critiques of his earlier HP work.

Semper Fooey
I think Emma Watson is the more likely one to have a good Hollywood career.

Radcliffe is probably heading toward a career on British television. It has nothing to do with his acting ability. He doesn't have the screen persona appropriate for what Hollywood makes these days.

I said it in another thread but I think he is a modern day Mark Hamill and he simply won't have much of a career at all. Probably better than Rupert Grint though.

I think Emma Watson will be the "Harrison Ford" of the 3, going on to become one of Hollywoods top A listers.
That would even add another similarity to this: