SPEED Survivor 1 Enrollment

Tools    

I don't think I'm gonna join, to be honest. There is a part of me that wants to... but I'm learning that when there's another part of me that DOESN'T... that other part of me is gonna eventually dominate my mood.

Besides, I told you that in the next game, I was gonna stay out of it and let you all play by yourselves.

All right then

ENROLLED

1. TONGO
2. Hit Girl
3. Nope1172
4. Gatsby
5. rauldc14
6. NextScorcese
7. Godoggo

Maybe I can fill it out with more new people. Hmmm

I don't like the rule that you have to keep the avatar on during the whole game. You know how I am with avatars.
I think I might have miscommunicated this:

The Avatar you make is for the character NOT the movie forms avatar you have - of course you can use it as both if you wish, but you can change your MF avatar all you want. I am talking an avatar picture to use for the first reward challenge within the game thread. Hope that helps explain things. SO I guess I should have said character picture or bio picture and you can change that all you want too - you just cant change the one that gets voted on DURING the first reward challenge.

I think I might have miscommunicated this:

The Avatar you make is for the character NOT the movie forms avatar you have - of course you can use it as both if you wish, but you can change your MF avatar all you want. I am talking an avatar picture to use for the first reward challenge within the game thread. Hope that helps explain things. SO I guess I should have said character picture or bio picture and you can change that all you want too - you just cant change the one that gets voted on DURING the first reward challenge.
OH! Ok then

My character is Dracula, but I will do my bio over the weekend. I want to spend a bit of time on this.

See you all very soon. Sweet dreams.

What is Survivor? I don't understand what this is.
This will be streamlined compared to other Survivors because itll start and finish in one week.

Normally there are 2 tribes, but that depends how many people we get. There are Reward Challenges for a power/prize, and then immunity challenges. After every immunity challenge you go to tribal council where one person is voted out, except for whoever won immuniuty.

This process continues until there are 2 left and all those voted out (the jury) determine a winner. Does that help?

Well I sent out my last mass PM of invites. Just sit and wait time now.

Doc Holliday and Count Dracula? Good start

My character is Dracula

See you all very soon. Sweet dreams.

I was about to compliment you on your tailor sir, then you started drinking from that persons throat, and the moment passed.
I'm off to buy some silver bullets.

My character shall be...

The Doof Warrior

Bio: GUITAR PLAYER WHO'S SO INSANE THAT EVERY SINGLE FIBER OF HIS BODY IS MADE OF PURE TESTOSTERONE!!!!!!!!!!!
This should give you the character driven ability to post heavy metal songs whenever you like. Rock on