Stirchley’s Fashion Thread

Tools    

😜I enjoyed that story as well ,Dani8, and the salesman deserved every bit of a death stare if he brought your bro all that way for nuthin'. I woulda given him a large piece o my mind, lol

Ok I looked up those Bally shoes and I m sorry to say it, but I m quite unimpressed. $. 650.00 for a pair of loafers! which look like they'd be better suited to one of the nuns in Sound of Music than any fashionista. Well maybe I m being cheap about shoes, but I d never have given Carrie Bradshaw, or for that matter, Imelda Marcos, a run for their money.

Huma looks nice. Will she be wearing something like this when she visits hubby in prison, pray tell? ( pardon my sarcasm; we're still stuck in the middle of February and I m starting to get really really......cranky.)

Huma always looks nice. Attractive stylish woman. Doesn’t have the beauty of Amal Clooney, but has her sense of style.

You can't win an argument just by being right!

Ok I looked up those Bally shoes and I m sorry to say it, but I m quite unimpressed. $. 650.00 for a pair of loafers! which look like they'd be better suited to one of the nuns in Sound of Music than any fashionista.
I know, right! I accidentally stumbled into Queen Oprah's shoe closet recently. Seriously, it's not for me to tell her where to spend her money obviously, but I'm pretty sure there are better ways to fritter away all that green. And this is a genuine question because I really dont know, does she have to go up a shoe size with every dress size? Maybe that's why she needs a yurt to store them while they house moths. If she really needs so many clogs, surely she can keep her vulgarity to herself.

I'm sorry not sorry to share the trauma. I used to be obsessed with shoes but I grew up when I donated my Hefner harem of barbie dolls to kids who dont get xmas presents, and now I feel bad because they all had too many shoes as well. My parents should have had more cents.

I don’t begrudge any woman spending her money as she pleases. She earned it, it’s hers. Surely that’s a woman’s right without being considered vulgar?

I dont recall where I said where she spent her money was any of my business so if you could point it out to me that would be great. I'm also pretty sure I never said anything about gender

This is what you said: Seriously, it's not for me to tell her where to spend her money obviously, but I'm pretty sure there are better ways to fritter away all that green. And this is a genuine question because I really dont know, does she have to go up a shoe size with every dress size? Maybe that's why she needs a yurt to store them while they house moths. If she really needs so many clogs, surely she can keep her vulgarity to herself.

Some black outfits from the BAFTAS in London.

This style of dress has been done to death now.

Hmmm, I know some of the guys here liked this dress.

Nice dress. Strange hair color.

Helena Bonham Carter being Helena Bonham Carter

Handsome.

Yikes.

A few more BAFTAS black outfits.

Gucci. Beautiful.

Puritanical. I like it.

How many times can Angelina recycle this style of dress? Ugh. Find another style to wear.

Not a good look for Greta Gerwig. She looks like the Xmas tree topper. Not to mention that her shoes belong to a whole other outfit.

This might just do nobody any good.
More an exercise in aesthetic than fashion, specifically, but I figured this was as good a place to post this:

https://www.wmagazine.com/gallery/ja...magazine-cover

Janelle Monáe Stars in "Noir Town," Directed by Jordan Peele

Hmmm, I know some of the guys here liked this dress.
Karen was my favourite on the night. She looked fantastic and it is a very nice ensemble.

Love Alexa Chung’s coat. Apparently known as a teddy coat. Personally, I wouldn’t carry a beautiful Chanel bag with such a casual outfit, but that’s just me.

If Crissy Metz likes being obese, that is her business. But how injurious it is to her health to be so overweight. The strain on her heart, for example. Love me a nice jeans jacket though.

Who is in the second photo?
Love the snow photo! And I want those boots. No good for sensitive trotters, though.

Who is in the second photo?
Love the snow photo! And I want those boots. No good for sensitive trotters, though.
The notorious Hope Hicks. Trump’s PA or whatever her job title is. Admitted today that she has told white lies for 45. Refused to answer many other questions.

The notorious Hope Hicks. Trump’s PA or whatever her job title is. Admitted today that she has told white lies for 45. Refused to answer many other questions.
She is very attractive and conservative. I hope she can keep that lecherous old man under control.

When is Kate due? I predict a boy - she's all out front. Pretty dress!