The Annual MoFo Christmas Thread

Tools    

this former indian prime minister was born on 25 december
So was Muhammed Ali Jinnah, who oversaw Pakistan's separation from India.

Happy birthday to Rod Serling, as well!

Love, the twilight zone

Was he born on Christmas?! I'm for nothing about christmas changing except us celebrating Rod's birthday instead of Jesus'.

Was he born on Christmas?! I'm for nothing about christmas changing except us celebrating Rod's birthday instead of Jesus'.
Maybe Shatner seeing a reindeer on the wing when nobody else is looking?

I also got one of these:

It's a battery and/or mains powered light-up canvas of the original 1977 Star Wars poster.
Just stuck it next to my other stuff for a quick pic, but it'll end up mounted to the wall as it also has screw holes in the back too

Mounted it!
Same spot, just better.

Star Wars: That's So Dope, Rodent
I ONLY CALLED SOMETHING DOPE BECAUSE IT RHYMES WITH HOPE!!!!

I wanted to find frames for those posters of mine, but it's hard to get them that size and cheap as well.

I wanted to find frames for those posters of mine, but it's hard to get them that size and cheap as well.
You're right, but if you can invest in them it's worth it. Frames make posters and the areas they are displayed look SO much nicer.

Of course, that area is all OG Star Wars. So it looks great already.

Definitely.
The glass and frame make them pop.

My entire living room is postered-up
I couldn't be arsed to redecorate so I lined the entire room with LOTR, Gremlins, Star Wars, Terminator etc.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
And Happy Boxing Day!

I realize it's a day early, but I figured I'd beat everyone to the punch.
Urm, you're a bit late, BoP.

Lol, bop on boxing day.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
1975 Monopoly

Appears to have never been played with before. I can't explain how this makes me feel.

Nobody said anything about decorating it... they just said I had to get the tree up.

So, like, tree's up.