Size:	3.5 KB
ID:	3382   Click image for larger version

Name:	thorn.gif
Views:	254
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	3383  

You ready? You look ready.
Garrett, I like that new one.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I ate all your bees.
I'm gonna stick with my Badass Arnie for a while longer. That other one you made is pretty cool Garret

i like my Avatar but if i see something better i'll change it

@ sidewinder, is that avater from predator

@Zzat, where'd u come up with the name???

I ate all your bees.
Originally Posted by Michael_myers
@ sidewinder, is that avater from predator
I think its just from some photo shoot with Arnie. No doubt taken when Arnie was on a break and lighting up his cigar.

Originally Posted by jrs
It's Taz (from Looney Tunes) backwards with an extra Z.
oh, ok, i thought i might be from Stargate SG-1, where a Zat is a weapon

I ate all your bees.
Wow someone knows their stargate I have lost track cause the TV networks here have treated the program like crap.

I'm not old, you're just 12.

okay, this is also too big for mofo, I made it for my livejournal, but i just like it. Okay, yeah, Batman and Robin was a crappy movie, but Mr. Freeze (particularly Arnold's awful performance as him) has become a running joke to me and my friends, hense the pic. LOL.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I ate all your bees.
Go Arnie! Even at his worst he's still amusing. Image Saved

yeah, but the whole california gov. thing... :sighs:

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Could do with some help with an avatar if anyone fancies lending a hand??????? I've ripped a screen from a movie because there is a certain little section of the screen i want. I've seperated the part i want and just erased a load of the surrounding background in white on MSPaint........ but im not into this sort of thing, so i was wondering if i could email the bitmap (well, the whole screen appears to be a 1.2mb bitmap) over to someone in the know, who could do away with everything i dont want, convert the bit i do want to a .gif and re-size it to the max size allowed on this site so i can use the avatar i've always wanted. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell Abbott 66-04
Could someone make me an animated Kill Bill avatar? I've spent forever trying to find one and all I could find were ones that were like slideshows and I've used them to death on other forums. Thanks to whoever does it.

Heres some
Attached Images
File Type: bmp 1.bmp (6.1 KB, 245 views)
File Type: bmp untitled2.bmp (6.1 KB, 249 views)
File Type: bmp untitled3.bmp (6.1 KB, 236 views)
File Type: bmp untitled4.bmp (6.1 KB, 235 views)
File Type: bmp untitled5.bmp (6.1 KB, 217 views)

while ur at it, and since caitlyn pointed me at this thread, i've been trying to find an animation of Laurie beheading Michael, at the end of H20, if you could make/find one, i'd consider it a personal favor

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Okay, here are a few I made for my LiveJournal account, they're too big to be used on MoFo however. I would have posted my "Garden State" one, but it has a certain F word on it that I am sure y'all don't want me posting.

Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
I would have posted my "Garden State" one, but it has a certain F word on it that I am sure y'all don't want me posting.
fudge?

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell Abbott 66-04
Can someone make this 90x90 for me? Pweeze?