The Horror List Dilemma!

Tools    

Horror Movie List: Please Choose One . . .
84.21%
16 votes
Rank ties into order.
21.05%
4 votes
Debate removal of certain films.
10.53%
2 votes
See other lists before making final decision.
19 votes. You may not vote on this poll

there's a frog in my snake oil
Well scratch me off. Mark F terrorised me into list completion with his melty Nosferatu face ()

Yeah, I love how just around the time Seds finally ditches his horrific Samara avatar, Mark takes up the second-scariest thing I've ever seen to pick up the slack. Thanks, fellas. I was getting way too much sleep before.

Sorry had the flu then got busy at work in catch up mode. I don't even remember what i was supposed to do with it so if you already totaled I'm good.

Sorry had the flu then got busy at work in catch up mode. I don't even remember what i was supposed to do with it so if you already totaled I'm good.
No, I actually left all of you a profile message today, instead. Go ahead, when you can, and list them in order. You put them in the order that you wish they were in. It's just that you only do them in order by their number. The twelves, elevens, tens, and so on . . . You don't reorder the entire list any which way that you want to.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Ummm I accidentally voted for all(?) I really wanted the Rank Ties in Order...

In that case, I think we should just put them down as they are and count them up. I know it's not perfect, but then what is? If we wait for them it might never happen. It's not as if it's been done behind their back. All the infomation is on this thread, questions have been asked and answered and you've Pm'd them (multiple times by the sounds of it). I say it's time to start... RUNNING!

Edit: BTW, when I say "we" it does, inevitably, mean you of course, Destiny.

In that case, I think we should just put them down as they are and count them up. I know it's not perfect, but then what is? If we wait for them it might never happen. It's not as if it's been done behind their back. All the infomation is on this thread, questions have been asked and answered and you've Pm'd them (multiple times by the sounds of it).
Profile comments, and replies here, but yeah, it's been explained. Maybe Toose and Lennon never looked back here after their replies, but again guys, you two still had time to make your lists. I can't get a peep out of reporter.

I'll bug 'em, too, and I'll abuse my admin powers to email them as well when I get home.
Cool!

I was kinda confused by the next step. I hope my response didn't make you angry. I'm just really, really wanting to see this list already. I say if they don't respond soon - and they haven't - move on and git 'r done.

I was kidding when I said by the time this thing gets done, we're gonna need to redo it, for there will be 100 years worth of brand new horror films to consider. But the joke is coming true....

Still no list yet? Has it been scrapped? I thought for sure it would have been completed by now. Just curious.

OK, I have all but Lennon's and Reporter66's lists. I'm going to go ahead and start on this, but don't expect it in one day. Let's pretend that it takes me a week to add properly. I want to check on one more thing before I do this, anyway. 7thson, you sent in a half done list, but you never completed it with ALL the movies that you thought should be listed. I data-dumped that you sent me a half done list. I suppose I did this because I posted what I needed, but you never updated the list. However, since I now have two members that don't seem to want to reply to me, I would like to give you the opportunity to take one of their turns on listing this final top 100 in order. Do you understand how to do the list, and would you like to do one?