The Horror List Dilemma!

Tools    

Horror Movie List: Please Choose One . . .
84.21%
16 votes
Rank ties into order.
21.05%
4 votes
Debate removal of certain films.
10.53%
2 votes
See other lists before making final decision.
19 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I wish I'd come across this site sooner, so I could have registered and written a list. Never mind I look forward to what people vote. I absolutely love horror.

It is one of the better genres.

It is one of the better genres.
Yeah its got to be my favourite genre however it's a little weak nowadays.

I'd say the strongest horror (2000-present day) is coming from Japan and Europe.

I wish I'd come across this site sooner, so I could have registered and written a list. Never mind I look forward to what people vote. I absolutely love horror.

At this ****ing rate you may as well do it. I'm sure you'll have time.

Lighten up and have a little patience people.... Ðèstîñy will get this done... she does have a life outside of MoFo lists 'ya know...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Lighten up and have a little patience people.... Ðèstîñy will get this done... she does have a life outside of MoFo lists 'ya know...
No no....
It's not Destiny (she be a groovy thing) it's the members we're still waiting for to send in their finished lists.

Get with it friends! Any longer and my old brain will have forgotten everything I chose.

Thanks Miss Caity! Thanks to you too, 42ndStreetFreak! I'd like to think that I have a little groove left.

I have some very important things to do tomorrow, and I have to prepare for them tonight. However, I promise to have this done in 2-3 nights, tops. I swear!

I need to share why I haven't been around much in a while, and why I'm running so behind with all my projects here. Hell, I'm even having withdrawals. I've barely banned a soul in what feels like forever. Anyway, that's why I came up with the idea for a New Years Resolution thread. I had decided to tell you all what's been going on with me, and how I aim to work it all out this year. The best that I can, anyway. Maybe I'll just be selfish, and make a Ðèstîñy thread. I'll hardly be the first to do such a thing.