2015 Box Office Challenge Round II

Tools    

Raul and Sean need a bomb if you haven't bombed yet. I am keeping a spot open for Gunslinger as well. He has been in all of these and I know he has been super busy lately. So if he wants a spot he is in. Hope everyone is okay with that.

Master of My Domain
Isn't Pan a July release?
Yeah, it is!

Wow Godoggo, you must hate me a lot if you want to bomb me with a film that's not allowed.

I'll bomb GS with Child 44.

I was thinking about Mad Max: Fury Road, but the last time I tried that I went with Interstellar and, while it did what I expected in the US the international market sent it far beyond what I'd hoped.

Care for some gopher?
How do you guys think will Tomorrowland perform? To me it's a complete wild card.

How do you guys think will Tomorrowland perform? To me it's a complete wild card.
I agree. I considered that and Mad Max for bombs but considered them for my fifth pick as well. For me that means stay away.

Care for some gopher?
I think Tomorrowland sounds pretty good. I included it on my list.
But will it connect with the audience?

I didn't like the look of it, but George, Disney and the summer could well be enough to make its money

I'd like to change my bomb to Monkey Kingdom.

Care for some gopher?
I agree. I considered that and Mad Max for bombs but considered them for my fifth pick as well. For me that means stay away.
I can see that with Mad Max and i'm pretty sure it won't do well domestically. I count on the international audience. Since several years blockbusters tend to make >70% internationally.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Seanc hasn't been bombed yet.

Thanks.

I'll bomb Seanc with San Andreas.

I've been thinking about bombing someone with the Mad Max movie, but it still has a chance to make money worldwide. But the movie San Andreas looks pretty bad.