MOFO Movie Tournament 2012 Nominations

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Belle de Jour (1967)
The Passion of Joan Of Arc (1928)
The Passion of Joan of Arc was in the last tourney.

My next two are:

Fantasia
Allegro non troppo

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
The Passion of Joan of Arc was in the last tourney.

My next two are:

Fantasia
Allegro non troppo
I don't know how that one slipped my mind. We will give Holly the opportunity to replace that one.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I've been trying to track down the films I haven't seen. First, I believe "El Divo" is supposed to be Il Divo (2008). Second, Bullhead won't be released until June 26 in America. I'm queueing up the ones I can find.

certain people also need to specify which version of certain movies they meant. i'm looking at you, to be or not to be and ben-hur

Ben-Hur 1959 I apologize. Oh, and holly, The Night of the Hunter was in the last tournament, so you technically have 2 more movies you can nominate.

Patriotism (just because I know no one has seen it)
Me too.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

here's what we have left: need 3 more people to nominate films.

if Holly could nominate 2 additional films since Night of the Hunter and The Passion of Joan of Arc have been used.

Is white trash beautiful
Okay I don't think these ones are on here so here is two different films
Roman Holiday (1953)
La Belle et la Bete (1946)