Uncut Gems

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...

Probably my most anticipated new release right here.

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

I'm super excited about everything I've seen about this film so far. To note though I've heard not to watch the trailer if you want a completely spoiler free first viewing , don't know the legitimacy to the claim since it's what I've been told not having seen it yet myself. And I hate trailers for movies I'm excited about anyways.

Really though Good Time was phenomenal from the Safdie Brothers, A24 is on a hot streak, and I absolutely love the potential of Adam Sandler in his serious roles, so all big pluses for me

the potential of Adam Sandler in his serious roles, so all big pluses for me

Not sure about this, bit like trying to take Arnie seriously playing a mild mannered character

Never heard of the Safdie Brothers before this trailer. I'll have to check out Good Time. First glance I thought it was a Sandler movie, but him not being in creative control makes it more interesting. Little afraid of Garnett having a big role it looks like. Seems to have gotten good buzz out of Tiff and a December release along with a Tiff appearance seems to indicate they think it's an awards player.

I'll have to check out Good Time and see if they dudes might have the sauce, seems like that role got Pattinson back into the fold of Hollywood mainstream.

Also I watched a couple trailer reactions online....it's funny watching all these nerdy reactors completely not know who Kevin Garnett is . He comes and goes without a mention

Not sure about this, bit like trying to take Arnie seriously playing a mild mannered character
But Adam Sandler did already do that, in Punch Drunk Love, and I love him in that movie

Its got Lakeith Stanfield, so thats interesting. My hopes aren't very high for this though, and I'm a big sports betting fan.

I'm dying to see this film. I love Adam Sander, one of the most underrated actors ever. The Toronto audience loved it, they say it have a shoot at the Oscar's. Let's see. I'm hoping I can see in the theaters, probably won't happen.