A Intoduction

Tools    

Hey everyone im really excited about coming here, I have came here to view others personal oppinion on films, i have my own and have made a site of it (as im sure many of you already have) but i would just like to say hey how are ya all doing? im mostly concentrated on Games Forums So i hardly a Newbie in this kinda stuff, just fancied a difference of Scenery and have came here. my web site address is www.critical-mass.cjb.net for those who would like to know. (even though this place is perfectly fine) we are looking for reviewers. anywase that wasnt the point, it was just a quick hi, hey everyone!

hey the best thing about this site is...

(is it set in GMT just for me or is that a whole forum thing?)

its in the UK!!

Welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Thanx alot for the welcome guys, i really appreciate the welcome.

Wanted to add my hello and I look forward to seeing you around…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

A novel adaptation.
Ummm... grammatically correct, it should be "An Introduction".
But welcome, and I look forward to posting with you.

Right you are i would change it if i could.

Oh come now you two tight@sses!

This is not grammar school.

If it were, I'd tell Herod that his sentence should read as follows:

To be grammatically correct, your topic should be titled "An Introduction".

loosen up for god's sake, and mine too.

Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
Hee hee hee!

Herod pointed out my point!
*backs away*

Welcome aboard. This place has a lot of good, smart and just plain wacky people. Enjoy.

Follow the White Rabbit ...
Hey, don't I know you from somewhere?

UDS is one of my dedicated fans ...

This site is in the UK?? Hmm. Aren't you blokes responsible for the Teletubbies?

Hellooooooooooooooooo........and welcome.....!!!

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......