MoFo Television

Tools    

I've wanted to do something like this for a long time.

What if all your favorite MoFos starred in their own TV shows on our very own network, MoFo Television?

Cast with or against type. Don't let little things like age or gender stop you. Be creative.

A couple to kick it off on MFTV's Friday night prime-time:

Caitlyn Explains It All - originating from a PM to Cait

The life and times of a girl who knows an awful lot about things and the friends and family who don't quite get it. Wackiness ensues.

Starring:

Caitlyn as herself
Toose as "Frank, The Absent-Minded But Lovable Dad"
Aniko as "Annie, The Cool And Understanding Mom"
The Silver Bullet as "Kyle, The Overly-Intelligent Bratty Little Brother"
Sexy Celebrity as "Skippy, The Wacky Next-Door Neighbor"

Or...

Proofers, Inc.

One is a veteran who's seen it all. The other's a naive but plucky rookie. Together, they're grammar cops.

Starring:

Austruck as "McGinnis, The Veteran"
Mary Loquacious as "Thompson, The Rookie"
Reporter66 as "Jones, The Chief"
Golgot as "Huggie Bear, The Snitch"

BANNED
Funny, funny!

there's a frog in my snake oil
Yay! I get to be huggy yet dodgy

How about Minion as the soulful-eyed comedy figure, and Piddz as the sarcastic janitor?

Originally Posted by Golgot
How about Minion as the soulful-eyed comedy figure, and Piddz as the sarcastic janitor?
We'll bring them in during the second season.

Originally Posted by Mary Loquacious
We'll bring them in during the second season.
Well hell, it's about time Yoda branched into cable (and stared setting up a media empire)

A novel adaptation.
Can I play "Alf"?

Originally Posted by Herod
Can I play "Alf"?
How hairy are you?

Originally Posted by Mary Loquacious
Sexy Celebrity as "Skippy, The Wacky Next-Door Neighbor"
I love neighbors on sitcoms! That's perfect!

And you know what? We also need to have a talk show... talk show people always use their first name. So, maybe Gracie could do that - Gracie.

I LOVE ALF! Yes, if we can bring ALF back, I would love it! I'll be Mrs. Ochmonek.

I can just see Miniontv hosting mofo jeopardy.......

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAA..........visualizing all those WONDERFUL prizes he would come up with.........

MINION.........I would gladly be your bimbo hostess without the mostess........as long as I can bring my Christina cd.....

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Originally Posted by Nikki
I can just see Miniontv hosting mofo jeopardy.......

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAA..........visualizing all those WONDERFUL prizes he would come up with.........

MINION.........I would gladly be your bimbo hostess without the mostess........as long as I can bring my Christina cd.....

"This unwashed dentist's cup, many careful users, would be perfect for animal impressions, or for balancing on ontop of nelson's column in a Blaine-style publicity stunt."

We need someone to do...

The Weakest Link
Who wants to be a Millionaire

The Weakest Link
Silver Bullet would make a great Anne.

8:00 PM
Who the Hell is that Guy? Comedy
A Maniacal Specter, (Yoda) haunts a village in early medieval France.
This Week:
The Specter interrupts the villages church service by blurting out, “Atheism Automatically Disqualifies Free Will” thus whipping the entire village into a mob fervor who promptly execute a local Heretic (FireGod) and his talking goat (Golgot).

8:30 PM
Tapping to the Top Comedy
An Albino tribal upstart (The Silver Bullet) in 1700s South Africa desires to make Tribal Chief by tap dancing his way into the warrior’s and current Chief’s collective hearts. Unfortunately, his evil Brother (Django) will stop at nothing to become Chief first.
This Week:
Silver makes plans to reveal a brand new soft-shoe style of tap at his sister’s castration, when he learns that Django gets to dance first; and has stolen his routine!

9:00 PM
Law & Order: Y.I.D.S.N.C.K.O.T.C. (You’re In Deep ***** Now ‘Cause Kong’s On The Case) Crime-Drama
Cop show where a big gorilla beats up bad guys.
This Week:
While Kong (MonkeyPunch) is on vacation at Malibu, he uncovers a plot on Governor Davis’ life. Meanwhile, Kong’s partner Cheetah (Kong) is busted as a john at an illegal brothel back home. A hooker with a heart of gold (MaryLo) is there to help though.

10:00 PM
Tennessee Tarts Drama
A family of women control a small border town in Tennessee.
This Week:
Aniko seduces the local preacher (Jrs) in order to use the church basement for illegal means. Austruck murders the local preacher so he doesn’t see what’s in the church basement. Nikki, after coming home from an all night party, seduces the local preacher, who is dead, so he will allow their use of the church basement for illegal means. Gracie, once again, is there to cry out, “You Bastard!” at the preachers death.

11:00 PM
Local News Comedy-Drama

11:30 PM
The Tonight Show Comedy-Variety
Tonight: Beale the Ripper makes his first appearance after the yellow water scandal. Fox appears again with more zany animals, and Hondo333 does amazing stunts on his Honda. Musical guest: Blibblobblib performs Oh Danny Boy using calf bladders.

1:00 AM
The Late Night Movie Family
Weenie in the Pooh
Disney’s political-friendly take on gay life at Pooh’s Corner. Pooh (Sexy Celebrity) professes his love for Piglet (MinionTV) who then confesses that he’s really a hamster. Rabbit (Holden Pike) is jailed for beating Christopher Robin (Naisy), after Chris professes Rush Hour as the best movie ever made.

2:30 AM
The Late Late Movie Crappy-Teen-Crap
Not Another Sh!tty Teen Movie
Aging actors still try to play teen-agers in the ninth installment to this miserable series. Zak (Mark) still wishes to be a movie critic after high school, though he’s been a junior 18 times. Cat (FiLm Fr3aK) breaks a hip at cheerleading try-outs. Judy (Caitlyn) Becomes the first Senior to become Principal.

4:00 AM
Take Charge! Infomercial
Famous Dictator Sir Toose sells penile implants.

5:00 AM
Local News Comedy-Drama

6:00 AM
The Too Early To Be Up Show News-Variety
Herod leads a round table discussion on prisoner’s rights. Linespalsy reports on location in Africa, about their rampart death tolls due to AIDS, diamond wars, and starvation. R3port3r66 exposes anti-gay sentiment in the Republican Party.

9:00 AM
Okay, It’s Not Too Early To Be Up, But This One Sucks Show News-Variety
MovieFan20 and Piddzilla have a He Said / She Said debate about whether their debating skills are worth debating. N7of9 sits and looks pretty and Steve rants about all things political.

11:00 AM
The Dr. Nebbit Show Educational
Nebbit informs people of their overall worthlessness in a way that makes them thank her for her horrid insults. Further proving my theory that idiots like to be on TV.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
This Week:
The Specter interrupts the villages church service by blurting out, “Atheism Automatically Disqualifies Free Will” thus whipping the entire village into a mob fervor who promptly execute a local Heretic (FireGod) and his talking goat (Golgot).
Baaah!

I'm a dead french goat bit-part? I stink!

We need someone to do...

Who wants to be a Millionaire
Can I be a member of the audience.

I think its D. Yeah D. cough cough NO! cough cough

'under breath'
Follow the bloomin' plan.

'in reply to person sitting next to me'
Sorry I've terrible asthma 'whilst smiling benignly'

Tennessee Tarts Drama
This Week:
Aniko seduces the local preacher (Jrs) in order to use the church basement for illegal means. Austruck murders the local preacher so he doesn’t see what’s in the church basement. Nikki, after coming home from an all night party, seduces the local preacher, who is dead, so he will allow their use of the church basement for illegal means. Gracie, once again, is there to cry out, “You Bastard!” at the preachers death.
What I wanna know is, what is in the basement

and Nikki hon, shame on you. You know it's Sabby's job .

10:00 PM
Tennessee Tarts Drama
This Week:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Aniko.....and .......Austruck....don't tell them what's in the basement......!!!!!!!!

Tennessee Tarts............hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Nikki
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Aniko.....and .......Austruck....don't tell them what's in the basement......!!!!!!!!

Tennessee Tarts............hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa
Tennessee Tarts!?

Hmmm.....I'm...a...stoken' up the oven to make some preacher pie...

Nikki...<<..<<..>>......can you seduce some more unsuspecting males....?

BANNED
Too, too hilarious!

This Week:

My favorite. Dunno how much I'd like it in France, but the thought of Golgot as a talking goat brings to mind Shrek's jabberin' Donkey.