The person above me thread

Tools    

TPAM will be coming back to Chicago at some point

TPAM is a sweetie and knows that winning a Oscar is a dream of mine.

history *is* moralizing
i'm dying to see more of the person above me's avatar on screen

what movie did TPAM just watch?

The person above me has been naughty before.

TPAM asked me a dismissive question, got a long, thoughtful response, and then never commented again. I also occasionally wonder whether TPAM really means to imply that the Philistines had excellent luggage.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
TPAM has overestimated this poster's ability to opine on the Mexican government's situation. I did read your post, just didn't have a comment on it. Thanks though.

The name is from a John Leguizamo sketch about a fight between his parents. Philistines never have great luggage, that's one of the ways you can tell they're Philistines.

To the person above me, I think I was once a Philistine

TPAM, I have no idea what that is

You ready? You look ready.
The person above me should put that smoke out!! Tisk tisk!
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

TPAM should be careful with that whip