Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Cube,some minor SPOILERS are in here...Good movie,It was not boring,ending could be better but ok,I mean I'm ok with the person but i wanted to see where the cube is.Some persons that you really don't want to get trapped with,math girl,Worth and Kazam(if this is correct) are only persons that done something that helped.And that boot plan worked good,it is funny when they found out where they needed to go whole time ,they probably didn't find it funny as much as I did.First time when i saw that ill guy i thought he will be there only to keep them back,but that twist hehehe good one.I understand that cop at least until he dose some things,in first half of the movie I'm with him,he wants to keep them calm etc but after it is just getting bad,escape artist was probably my fav person in this movie,i mean he told them what his plan is just at the start,simple,he whould still need help of math girl.

VERDICT 7.5-10

Killing Them Softly

Much better than I have expected.

Seven Pounds (2008)

Elf

I'm in love I'm in love and I don't care who knows it!

8/10
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Unregistered User

This is Spinal Tap - Some very funny moments in this and a really good mockumentary. Just expected a bit more. 7/10

Safe (1995) - My favourite performance from Julianne Moore, not a brilliant film but she absolutely made this. 7.5/10

Compliance - Its hard to believe that this is based on a true story, to be honest thats the only factor that made me continue watching as it was pretty rubbish. 5/10

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation - I hadnt watched this in so long it was like i was watching it for my first time. As far as Christmas movies go in my opinion its one of the funniest about. 8/10

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Primer,Eh my feelings are mixed, I don't know did i liked it or hate it.It was confusing,half of the time i didnt know what are they talking about,I'm not talking about time lines,that is ok,that should be fuc#ed up like that but dialogs are just boring...I can't say acting was good,cuz movie didn't have any big scenes,they get all my respect for learning that dialog DD.They are pretty calm and cold for someone who invented time travel.If they all died I whould be like "eh ok they are dead"...Boring,some good parts.

VERDICT---6.0-10

Primer,Eh my feelings are mixed, I don't know did i liked it or hate it.It was confusing,half of the time i didnt know what are they talking about,I'm not talking about time lines,that is ok,that should be fuc#ed up like that but dialogs are just boring...I can't say acting was good,cuz movie didn't have any big scenes,they get all my respect for learning that dialog DD.They are pretty calm and cold for someone who invented time travel.If they all died I whould be like "eh ok they are dead"...Boring,some good parts.

VERDICT---6.0-10
Watched this a couple of weeks ago. Had similar feeling to you but liked it a bit more. Pretty impressive for such a low budget movie.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
And director's second effort is even more impressive...
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Finished here. It's been fun.

Now this is how you make a popcorn flick! District 9 is an action-packed sci-fi flick with some substance and actual heart. It's allegorical nature is kinda obvious and there are shortcomings, but this is still an ambitious and extremely fun sci-fi movie.The documentary style camerawork takes a bit to get used to, but once you do this is a wholly immersive experience.I give it a
, basically a 7.5/10.

The Band Wagon (1953)
Starring the debonair Fred Astaire and the gorgeous Cyd Charisse, who could match Fred dance step for dance step. Solid, old-fashioned entertainment. In fact, this movie is where the song "That's Entertainment" came from. Loads of fun and recommended.

Lord High Filmquisitor
Drive - Even now, after my 7th viewing, this is still one of my favorite movies, meshing high art with grindhouse aesthetics. It's brutal, unrelenting and brilliantly understated. I honestly have no idea why my girlfriend dislikes it so much (even she can't really say, when asked). 9.5/10

Mystery Science Theater 3000: Pod Poeple - A solidly hilarious entry into the MST3K catalog. The parts where they made fun of Trumpy were easily the best of the lot (even though there were a some very close runner ups for that). 7.5/10

Drive - Even now, after my 7th viewing, this is still one of my favorite movies, meshing high art with grindhouse aesthetics. It's brutal, unrelenting and brilliantly understated. I honestly have no idea why my girlfriend dislikes it so much (even she can't really say, when asked). 9.5/10
It would be a good film if Ryan Gosling wasn't in it. Hes the most overrated actor ever. I'd rather rub salt on my hemorrhoids then watch him act.

It would be a good film if Ryan Gosling wasn't in it. Hes the most overrated actor ever. I'd rather rub salt on my hemorrhoids then watch him act.
How so? Have you even watched Half-Nelson? For an actor to communicate without speaking, that is a great skill, and Gosling certainly has that.

And he's Canadian. Case closed.

The Band Wagon (1953) 9/10
Starring the debonair Fred Astaire and the gorgeous Cyd Charisse, who could match Fred dance step for dance step. Solid, old-fashioned entertainment. In fact, this movie is where the song "That's Entertainment" came from. Loads of fun.
I agree. Amazing film.
Especially 'The Girl Hunt' is an amazing musical sequence and of course the 'Dancer in the Dark' scene is wonderful too. One of the best musicals I've seen.