What is your favorite YouTube video?

Tools    

There are so many!
Here is the longer version from that Bridesmaids argument:

I watched a video so funny I just had to revive this thread. Zack Galafianakis is a comedic genius, I laughed 13% of my soul to death.

India and China are in the midst of a standoff in the high Himalayas. So far both sides have resisted firing bullets. Here Indian soldiers are physically restraining Chinese soldiers from occupying territory.

reminds me of this one youtu.be/4v0RRA9mTa8

This just brought back one of my earliest memories... down the shore (as we say in NJ), at the boardwalk, first time on bumper cars...
I was really little and got my car stuck in a corner. No matter what I did I couldn't get out of the corner and this attendant started screaming at me. Other cars bumped me loose a couple times, but I couldn't seem to make my car go anywhere and kept ending up stuck in the corner. I panicked (more from the screaming than anything else) and started to cry. When the attendant (who I was looking to for help) kept screaming at me, I actually tried to climb out of the car, which made him go ballistic, obviously. I stopped trying to get out and just sat there and cried until the session was over.

My life has been pretty much like that ever since.

I can't post links yet, but I love the passion this guy has and the music machine he built. youtube.com/watch?v=IvUU8joBb1Q

I can't post links yet, but I love the passion this guy has and the music machine he built. youtube.com/watch?v=IvUU8joBb1Q