Separated at Birth?

Tools    

(This is meant to be in a spirit of fun, so no death threats, please!)

Ahahahahahaha..........

Lets put a smile on that block
I should imagine they were seperated at birth...by hundreds and hundreds of miles and different parents, families and decades. Apart from the fact that they both have white hair and are smiling i cant see any resembelance.

May The Forks be With Us
hahahahahaahahaha... NO! that's funny for about a second and then it dawns on you that they have no resemblence. so good try but no. sorry if I come off as mean I just don't find it that funny.

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Ohhhh! I get it.

They used to be good at their jobs, but now suck at it.

I take it back. Bush has always been a failure. Moving on.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Originally Posted by HellboyUnleashed
hahahahahaahahaha... NO! that's funny for about a second and then it dawns on you that they have no resemblence. so good try but no. sorry if I come off as mean I just don't find it that funny.

Not being an arse or anything, but that was just as stupid as this thread.

Maybe you're right... Steve Martin is a very slick, sharp, witty and intelligent comedian whereas Bush's comedy is typically inadvertent and he doesn't get paid for his standup! So I stand corrected. Not much of a resemblance!

Watch what you people say, i heard george bush wants to invade this thread.

Originally Posted by Tea Barking
Watch what you people say, i heard george bush wants to invade this thread.
Lol! A preemptive strike at comedy, you might say!

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
My. What a suprise. This has turned political. bit of light hearted, but politically implicable fun ay.
The term is political satire...

Originally Posted by darkhorse
The term is political satire...
or boring. Sorry political stuff is just a bit too boring sometimes and you seem to ALWAYS be talking about it.

or boring. Sorry political stuff is just a bit too boring sometimes and you seem to ALWAYS be talking about it.
Anything is boring if you don't understand it!

It's interesting that you consider me to be so political in my worldview. I personally consider myself to be extremely non-political in my interests.

However, I do have a conscience and I find that in today's society, if you are not politically aware, at least to some degree, you inevitably find yourself mentally crippled or consigned to the playpen along with the other three-year-olds! (No offense intended!)

Originally Posted by darkhorse
if you are not politically aware, at least to some degree, you inevitably find yourself mentally crippled or consigned to the playpen along with the other three-year-olds! (No offense intended!)
BINGO! Hallloooooooo Django, i knew i could get you to come out of your shell enough. Welcome back loser. (No offense intended!! !!)

No offense intended!!
None taken!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Dannii, why are you bumping a 12 year old thread where the OP was banned?

Never mind.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
And the Golden Shovel Award goes to...

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Dannii, why are you bumping a 12 year old thread where the OP was banned?

Never mind.
The two aren't mutually exclusive. And don't nag Dannii, I read very old threads too, mostly wanting to bury very unpleasant threads, but that's neither nor there.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
The two aren't mutually exclusive. And don't nag Dannii, I read very old threads too, mostly wanting to bury very unpleasant threads, but that's neither nor there.
Not nagging, just curious. I applaud @Danni 's efforts to bump threads and push the flame wars off the page and into the forum graveyard. My wording was bad.