The AntiChrist in the Movies

Tools    

Who should play the next Anti-Christ in a movie?

Ok, then he's the son of Satan who is gonna sadistically destroy our collective asses until God steps into the ring.

Originally Posted by Kind
--loves immaterial ideal figure, thinks that a shadow is a living thing.
This one you might recognize like I recognized my true birthgiver (to see more, go to: koti.welho.com/mjack1): Hic sapient est. Qui habet intellectum, computet numerum bestiae. Numerus enim hominis est: et numerus eius sexcenti sexaginta sex.
Thanks for translating the first quote.

"Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666." - Revelation 13:18.

Creepy!

Originally Posted by undercoverlover
Wes Bentley
Wouldn't work, because it's too obvious. If you want to cast the antichrist, you have to cast someone way more subtle, IMO.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
What about Michael Jackson, it could be a follow up to that other Arnie movie;
Michael Jackson in " Kindergarten Antichrist "
Just joking, he's innocent after all, yep him and OJ, if only Hitler had a good atourney!!!!! Quite enough sarcasim for one night!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Rosemarys Baby is a very scary Antichrist movie.

For the next antichrist in a movie my vote goes to:

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
Originally Posted by darkhorse
Wouldn't work, because it's too obvious. If you want to cast the antichrist, you have to cast someone way more subtle, IMO.
Only if it was going to be a surprise, if the story didnt involve a surprise revelation of who the devil was i think wes bentley would be great

Randomly visiting for now
Lol! End of Days is far from Arnold's best! I was laughing through that movie more than I was getting creeped out, sorry to say! Especially in the "satanic ritual" sequences--was that hoaky or what?!
never said the movie was good, & Arnold was crap.....but Arnold wasn't playing the Antichrist!!

I know that Al Pacino was the devil and Keanu Reeves was the advocate, but who was the antichrist in that movie? Unless what you're saying is that Keanu Reeves was the antichrist.
Keanu's son was to be the antichrist.

Originally Posted by Darth Stujitzu
What about Michael Jackson, it could be a follow up to that other Arnie movie;
Michael Jackson in " Kindergarten Antichrist "
Just joking, he's innocent after all, yep him and OJ, if only Hitler had a good atourney!!!!! Quite enough sarcasim for one night!
That might work... Kindergarten Antichrist has a nice ring to it!
Check it out: The Omen V: Kindergarten Antichrist
starring Michael Jackson as Damien's cloned progeny!
Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Megiddo: The Omega Code II sounds ****ing awesome
You have got to be kidding me!
Only if it was going to be a surprise, if the story didnt involve a surprise revelation of who the devil was i think wes bentley would be great
Not really, because the antichrist has to be a subtle dude who is able to deceive the masses. The masses would never idolize someone who obviously looks evil and nasty, only someone who comes across as a nice guy but is, in actual fact, an underhanded, deceptive creep.
Originally Posted by SpoOkY
never said the movie was good, & Arnold was crap.....but Arnold wasn't playing the Antichrist!!
Sorry... I stand corrected! Point taken.
I think James Spader would be a great anti-christ
James Spader???!!! Oh, wait--I see... you're talking about James Spader as in that TV show about the lawyers, right? Yeah, I can see why he could make a good antichrist...
Originally Posted by firegod
Keanu's son was to be the antichrist.
Lol! Is that a joke?

Originally Posted by firegod
Um... No. Have you seen the movie?
Yeah, but it was a long time ago, so forgive me if I forget the nuances of the plot!

lovin this topic but darkhorse man u posted 6 posts, cant be having that. Use the edit button next time man
Sorry, dude. I felt compelled to reply to each post individually. You made a good point, though, about the edit button.

you understimate my power!
look, by far da best anti christ film is the omen because for 1 it is the only horror film that has eva scared me in my life (other than omen 2) and for two because my 2nd cousin directed it lol

Originally Posted by paddyd1
look, by far da best anti christ film is the omen because for 1 it is the only horror film that has eva scared me in my life (other than omen 2) and for two because my 2nd cousin directed it lol
No kidding.... you are Richard Donner's second cousin?! Wow!