NedStarks 75 Most Beautiful Actresses.

Tools    

Master of My Domain
47 Kristen Stewart.

Yeah I know why Stewart. I dont know really she just appeals too me. I found her hotter after she cheated on Edward. I know now she swings on both sides of the grape vine. I think her shyness is real and her akwards gasps is because she maybe has a stutter as a young girl. Anyways I just feel sorry for her and like her. And somewhere in my empathy i found her hot. Now not top 15 or anything just about midway.
Is this a reverse countdown? You seem to have put the most attractive woman in the high numbers..? If Stewart wasn't caked in light foundation she would look like she always does - a junkie.
I predict Shelly Duvall in the Top 5.

Some great babes on the list btw.

41 Hayley Atwell.

Too be honest i always saw her as hot and she just does the bikini and maxim type pics because with her stype elegance she does not have too. She classy old style hot.

The last two choices are fantastic looking women. Stana Katic is the best reason to watch Castle and there's are good reasons to watch that programme.

I like that Atwell chick; she has something that's missing from a lot of the girls on your list-a nice rack.

I'm not crazy about the last one but I'm a sucker for a girl on a pool table.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
The last two choices are fantastic looking women. Stana Katic is the best reason to watch Castle and there's are good reasons to watch that programme.

Nobody ever talks about "Castle" here on MoFo. I thought I was the only one who watches it.

I even started a thread about it a while back, but nobody replied.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...83#post1180783

Cole, good deal posting Elizabeth Banks, Odette Yustman (who is intensely hot) and then, maybe the hottest of the recent bunch, Haley Atwell. Love this lady. I think I like the second pic the best, where she's smiling seductively and showing cleavage (not that she can keep from showing cleavage). What a babe. And yes, Gunslinger, hello Agent Carter indeed!

Not that she's unattractive by any stretch of the imagination, but I never got the hoopla about Megan Fox. Much like Mila Kunis, she's someone I should find a lot more attractive than I do because she has the look I like. I will say that I think she looks better 'in motion' than she does in pictures, though.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Megan Fox is such a skank.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Megan Fox is such a skank.
You wouldn't say no if she appeared before you naked.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I would say, "put it away you skank"! (yea sure I would), but I seriously feel she is very overrated.

Sarah Shahi is an absolute babe. She was in the final season of Sopranos for an episode, when Tony goes to Vegas. Hottest woman in the whole show.

37 Carice Van Houten

I hate her guts on the show as the red priestess but she just has this raw hotness you just cannot avoid as that character.