Lets Talk Football

Tools    

Yesterday was the 11th anniversary of one of the most amazing moments that I've ever lived as a football fan:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x14...o-costin_sport

Do you remember this goal HK?
Good ol' Jose, did a similar celebration against PSG last season, here's hoping he does it for a third time tomorrow.

Also speaking of United, just how pathetic is Januzaj?

well, at least Di Maria doesn't do it week in week out. Januzaj has more yellows than goals at United so far, which is embarrassing to say the least

actually my bad, apparently it's the same as the number of goals scored but I read he was booked for diving five times elsewhere. Still, it's not something to be proud of

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
Good ol' Jose, did a similar celebration against PSG last season, here's hoping he does it for a third time tomorrow.

Also speaking of United, just how pathetic is Januzaj?
I prefer the one he did the year before, when we won the UEFA Cup! He just fell down on his knees and cried! a bit like I did and I was only 12!

actually my bad, apparently it's the same as the number of goals scored but I read he was booked for diving five times elsewhere. Still, it's not something to be proud of
Oh, I know the article. My point was that they weren't all dives, IMO. Like Camo said, I doubt he or anyone else is or would be proud of it. If nothing else it means it didn't work.

Did anyone see the Real v Schalke game last night? Sadly I decided I had other things I needed to do. Sounds like it was a great game.

It was a great game. I always had faith in Di Matteo, knew he could come up with a good result regardless of the first leg. Real shame Schalke got knocked out, but at least Di Matteo provided us with some great entertainment

It is, this is why you should do your best not to concede at home, a 0-2 result at home means you're as good as out.

I still believe Shalke had more chances if the first game was in Spain!
Real Madrid has a scary attack for any defense, but they don't seem very balanced this year! What is actually good because I love Barcelona! And Messi is recovering it's top form slowly so this is going to be an interesting year in the Spanish championship!

Insane game. Mourinho's **** house tactics backfired big time. Sat back against 10 men and paid the price.

Looks like Everton will be the only English team left in Europe this time next week. Unless we can pull off a miracle. Bit embarassing.

What tactics, there were no tactics. Looked like even Costa was asking him what the hell was going on. This team was never going to go far in the Champions League anyway, but to have any hopes for next season many changes are needed (getting rid of the likes of Ramires, Oscar etc. would be a good starting point)

I wasn't even caring for this competition myself, just win that league title now please

Oh man... Bayern demolished Shaktar Donetsk!

I was never expecting Chelsea to lose against PSG but I think overall the french team deserved this qualification!

So are already qualified:

FC Porto
Real Madrid
PSG
Bayern

And there's still to play:

Monaco vs. Arsenal
Atletico M. vs. Leverkusen
Barcelona vs. City
Dortmund vs. Juventus

I believe Monaco and Barcelona won't let their advantages escape, Atletico is more than capable of reverting the 1-0 of the first hand and I'm not sure about Dortmund vs. Juventus... Though it has been a very hard season for Dortmund they are really strong when they play at home so it may be difficult for the Vecchia Signora!
I know my team (FC Porto) is the underdog whatever happens today, so I don't know who I'd like to be the next opponent!