Help finding title

Tools    

Ok seen this movie several years back my best guess is it was made in the late 90's to early 2000's. What I can remember it was a murder mystery with the main character being the detective investigating the murders.

It may have been set in England I'm not positive about that I do remember one character having a large model train set I believe someone was killed on this set. The one thing I definitely remember was the main character was trying to quit smoking through hypnosis and there was a few trippy scenes while he was under hypnosis.

Well that's all I've got any help would be appreciated this movie has been driving me crazy for far to long.

Doctor Sleep, also known as Close Your Eyes in America and also known as Hypnotic in other countries.

2002 British film in which a hypnotherapist treating a Police Woman for her smoking addiction is called in by Scotland Yard to investigate a little girl's claims of immortality.
He also has telepathic weird dreams about a serial killer after the little girl.

I think that's it I watched a trailer on youtube now I just have to find it lol.

Thanks Rodent.

Found it that's the right one I'm amazed you we're able to figure it out for me lol thanks again.