X2
The Wolverine
X-Men: First Class
X-Men
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
X-Men: The Last Stand

It's almost a tie with the first three.

1. X Men: the Last stand

it was an intense experience, too intense, but the drama and that jean chick rule. Cmon people, how about that scene when she killed the professor? It may be seen as negative, but it was so intense, and she's hot as hell, so the good surpasses the bad for me. Yes, she's the main reason. Strong women turn me on, and is she omnipotent or what?

2. X2

3. Wolverine: The Origins

4. DOTFP

I especially liked when they were freeing Magnito. "Do you know karate?" "I don't know karate, I know crazy." I think I still haven't stopped laughing.

5. X Men: First Class

6. X Men

7. Wolverine

The past is just a story we tell ourselves.
1. Days of Future Past
2. First Class
3. X-2
4. X Men
5. The Wolverine
6. Last Stand
7. Origins: Wolverine

I think Days of Future Past is the most overrated superhero movie ever. It's fine, but I liked First Class and X2 way more. Everything between the fight in Paris and the final fight just felt like a waste of time. There's no reason to turn this into a slow drama for half an hour, and even if you do you have half a dozen Oscar nominees and you give the bulk of the work to McAvoy? I'm not giving it brownie points for fixing continuity. That effects the overall franchise but it doesn't make the actual movie I'm watching any better. The only thing DOFP really has going for it is the visuals and the action. X2 had the most depth, First Class had the best acting and the funniest script.

I haven't seen DOFP yet, but I really liked First class. Didn't like either Wolverine movie all that much, but the second one was ok. I haven't seen the old ones in a really long time but I liked the second one the best of those, which were all solid movies but certainly not as good as First Class for me.

X-Men: 1
X-Men: 2 X-Men united
X-Men: 2 X-Men first class
X-Men: 6 The wolverine
X-Men: 7 Days of future past

I think X-2 is my favorite... but Days Of The Future Past is also very good mainly for the quicksilver scene in the kitchen.

What X-Men film is your favorite? mine is "Days of Future past"
First Class. My favourite character is Magneto so I was very pleased. Michael Fassbender is brilliant and the music, particularly for Erik, is second to none. I think the moment when he turns the tables on Shaw is one of my favourite scenes of the last few years.

I haven't seen Days of Future Past yet but I found the idea of it a bit overfacing and too heavily into science fiction. It isn't really the plot I would have liked to see as the follow-up to the first one. I think it was also a shame to lose Henry Jackman, who I think provided some much-needed character to the music that wasn't there previously.