Most Movies Watched In One Sitting?

Tools    

Make a better place
5 is my record, I don't think I'm breaking that record anytime soon, life is so busy

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Now that my back has been messed up, I watched 2 movies in one day, but had to take a break... My problem the last few days is starting the movie, and before that was being turned off after a half-hour, which led me to turn it off.

I was at the Marvel marathon, where they played all the Marvel movies leading up to the midnight release of The Avengers. That was six movies, though it involved bathroom and concession breaks. But despite my initial plan of maybe skipping one to get some air, I ended up watching every minute of every movie, so I guess that would count. I don't think I'll ever break that mark.

Also, one day I was sick and watched all of Stephen King's The Stand. That was a TV miniseries, but it was something like 8 hours.

Aside from special circumstances like that, I don't know if I've ever topped three. Not really my style. I like movies I can think about a lot, which makes me picky about what I see, and makes the total number a little sparse these days.

Hehe, you folks are mostly crazy (like me)

I must admit I probably haven't done that many films in a row, though it wouldn't surprise me if I had watched 3 or so in a row. Re watching LOTR atm but I don't think I could manage it in one session

I have watched an awful lot of episodes of a TV show before though in a row. Probably 12 hours +. Game of thrones etc

God, I'm so jealous of my past life. I use to watch movies after movies. Now my job has pretty much taken over my life. Sigh. I would have marathons, on top of marathons, and with TV shows to, I would binge watch shows like 24, and Friends. Oh, to go back in time....

All the Lord of The Ring movies.

My gaming sessions go way longer than movie sessions though.