Jurassic World

Tools    

No, Williams won't be back.

Michael Giacchino is doing the score. He's worked with Abrams tons of times before on Cloverfield, the two new Star Trek films, Mission Impossible 3, Super 8 and also on Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes and and bunch of Pixar stuff like The Incredibles and Cars and Up.

He was also behind the first Medal Of Honor game for PS2.

Decent composer.

Check it out. I have high hopes for this.

Hooray.
The link doesn't work ?

Any word on whether John Williams is coming back for this one?
I would be interested also.

List of Dinos we'll see in JW...

Ankylosaurus, Apatosaurus, Baryonyx, Dimorphodon, Edmontosaurus, Gallimimus, Metriacanthosaurus, Microceratus, Mosasaurus, Pachycephalosaurus, Pteranodon, Stegosaurus, Suchomimus, Triceratops, Velociraptor and Tyrannosaurus Rex.

The new one on the block is:

WARNING: "JW Main Killer Dino" spoilers below

Troodon - prn "True-oh-don"

A Dino that ranges from small to large within its family group, from about a third the size if the original JP Raptors (which in retro-fitting, are close to the real life larger genus called Deinonychus which are part of the Raptor family but not actual Velociraptors) and the larger types of the Troodon genus are close to the size of Deinonychus, sometimes larger, which is bigger than an original JP Raptor.

Troodon is also known to have the largest brain to body ratio of all Dinosaurs. So I'm guessing they're going for a predator that is slightly bigger, much more powerful and way more clever than the JP Universe Velociraptors.

In addition, in Jurassic Park 3 when Alan Grant is addressing a roomful of students he is talking about Raptors and how they would have dominated the planet had the great extinction not happened.

This was a liberty taken by the filmmakers, as in real life it is Troodon that are believed would have evolved into Dinosauroids had the 65mya extinction not taken place.
It's believed that they rather than Humans, would have become the dominant species on the planet, possibly evolving into a sapient (Ape-like) species of Dinosaur.

Rumours of a "Dino-Man" have been rife since the fourth film was hinted at, even so far as fans making their own artwork with spoof Dino-Man style creatures.

Though this is probably not going to be a road the filmmakers will go, it's still interesting that the spoof rumours and speculation dating back 10 years and a nod to some of the liberties taken by Spielberg (JP1 & 2) and Johnson (JP3), are partially coming true with the introduction of the Troodon species.

Neutral Milk Hotel
List of Dinos we'll see in JW...

Ankylosaurus, Apatosaurus, Baryonyx, Dimorphodon, Edmontosaurus, Gallimimus, Metriacanthosaurus, Microceratus, Mosasaurus, Pachycephalosaurus, Pteranodon, Stegosaurus, Suchomimus, Triceratops, Velociraptor and Tyrannosaurus Rex.

The new one on the block is:

WARNING: "JW Main Killer Dino" spoilers below

Troodon - prn "True-oh-don"

A Dino that ranges from small to large within its family group, from about a third the size if the original JP Raptors (which in retro-fitting, are close to the real life larger genus called Deinonychus which are part of the Raptor family but not actual Velociraptors) and the larger types of the Troodon genus are close to the size of Deinonychus, sometimes larger, which is bigger than an original JP Raptor.

Troodon is also known to have the largest brain to body ratio of all Dinosaurs. So I'm guessing they're going for a predator that is slightly bigger, much more powerful and way more clever than the JP Universe Velociraptors.

In addition, in Jurassic Park 3 when Alan Grant is addressing a roomful of students he is talking about Raptors and how they would have dominated the planet had the great extinction not happened.

This was a liberty taken by the filmmakers, as in real life it is Troodon that are believed would have evolved into Dinosauroids had the 65mya extinction not taken place.
It's believed that they rather than Humans, would have become the dominant species on the planet, possibly evolving into a sapient (Ape-like) species of Dinosaur.

Rumours of a "Dino-Man" have been rife since the fourth film was hinted at, even so far as fans making their own artwork with spoof Dino-Man style creatures.

Though this is probably not going to be a road the filmmakers will go, it's still interesting that the spoof rumours and speculation dating back 10 years and a nod to some of the liberties taken by Spielberg (JP1 & 2) and Johnson (JP3), are partially coming true with the introduction of the Troodon species.

Is this a joke? Not only is that not the new dinosaur, it's super easy to find that information through a quick Google search.

Snake. Cuttlefish. T-rex. Velociraptor.

I'll leave it at that.
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

The new Jurassic world movie doesn't look all that great. it looks kind of Fake or maybe it's just because of the movie trailer I saw.

It seems that footage and the first trailer of Jurassic World has been shown to select people. YouTube user Ivan Flores revealed on his page that he saw the trailer at a Regal Cinemas, where he was asked to participate in a survey about films being released in June 2015. After being given a choice of different movies, he chose Jurassic World.

Ivan's video was blocked by NBC Universal, which adds to the validity of the given details, but JurassicWorld.org has transcribed the description from his video, which you can read if you choose....

WARNING: "Jurassic World Trailer" spoilers below
OPEN: UNIVERSAL and LEGENDARY logo- cut to ferryboat, filled with tourists. The camera pans around to show Isla Nublar. A few scenes pass by, showcasing the arrival to the island. The next scene shows a vehicle passing through large gates, much like the Jurassic Park gates, that read Jurassic World. Queue small montage of scenes showcasing the park, filled with tourists. (Note: at some point during these scenes title cards that read "THE PARK" "IS OPEN" appear)

One scene that is described specifically is of a vehicle casually driving through a field, surrounded by bipedal dinosaurs, likely Gallimimus. The next described scene specifically is of two passengers (likely Nick Robinson and Ty Simpkins) inside of a 'clear bubble-shaped vehicle" (the Gyrosphere), next to large Sauropods, which are likely Apatosaurs.
A few more scenes go by, which lead into a Great White Shark, hung upside-down over water, with visitors onlooking. Suddenly the water explodes, and the huge head of Mosasaur leaps upward, encompassing the shark, and pulling it under, thus soaking the guests watching in awe.

We then see a closeup of a mosquito inside of amber, and cut to Bryce Dallas Howard saying a line along the lines of "We have learned more about genetics in the past decade than the past century" and "We are now able to create our own dinosaurs from scratch".
We now see Chris Pratt for the first time, walking into a room questioning an apparent situation. We cut to see a huge wall of a paddocks interior, covered in deep scratches. It is then mentioned that the 'creature' is loose, and a line similar to "She is deadly, and she will find us" is said. Cut to a person being dragged through a dark jungle, from a first-person perspective, only showcasing his feet. Next we see someone fall into water, followed by a woman screaming in terror.

Cut to title Jurassic World, followed by Chris Pratt saying "If we're gonna do this, we do this my way" pans to a muzzled Velociraptor that he gently pats on the head. It is then followed by a scene of a pack of raptors charging through the jungle. The trailer finishes with a title card that reads "JUNE 12th, 2015".

The first Jurassic World trailer will be supposedly be attached to prints of Interstellar, which hits theaters on November 7. JurassicWorld.org though reports that fans will only get a Jurassic World teaser attached Interstellar, with a full trailer debuting in early 2015.

Source: Movieweb

Master of My Domain

Comic-Con revealed a poster...
From the poster I can tell it will it have the boring and overused theme of eviromental harm... zzzzz

Well according to the video that was "blocked" on youtube, it seems that the footage that was seen by those select people is correct.

The preview footage in the teaser for the trailer shows some of the footage described in the taken down video, so as for the rest of description it seems that the complete trailer will be spot on.

Looks to be interesting.