Woman gets revenge on cheating husband

Tools    

Woman finds out about the cheating husband and to get revenge, she stole their kid and forces him to drive somewhere(can’t remember why). Later she tells him that their kid is with the best nanny in town. That’s all I remember of it

freedom~empathy~peace
How long ago did you see this? -- and was it at the movies or on TV?

Do you think it was something from the USA, UK, -- or maybe a foreign film?

It was a movie. Saw it 3-4 years ago. The whole movie was in USA.

freedom~empathy~peace
Was it a comedy film?

I've never watched this film (from 2009) but it has some of the things you've described. Check out the trailer here:

I've seen a movie very similar to what you are describing. I'm going to put it in spoiler text because I'm about to spoil the heck out of a movie.

WARNING: spoilers below

There's a movie called Shattered/Butterfly on a Wheel from 2007.

At the beginning of a film, a couple finds that their daughter has been kidnapped. A man (Pierce Brosnan) forces them to drive all over town, they deliver a document to the guy's work that will ruin his career, etc. At one point the husband is sent in to a house to kill the person inside, and he discovers it's a co-worker with whom he's been having an affair.

At the end, they come home and the little girl is safe in bed. The wife reveals that she knew that he was having an affair. The man who "kidnapped" their daughter is the husband of the woman the main character is cheating with.

After they are home, the wife reveals her part in the plot. She was the one who took the calls from the"kidnapper" and it's revealed that she was only pretending to talk to their daughter. When talking about the daughter, the wife says, "She had a nice day, with a lovely sitter. I made sure that I got the best. Only the best."

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0489664/

This movie is free on Hoopla, Vudu, and Tubi.

This is the movie i was looking for. Many thanks!:d