I Don't Like Jesse Eisenberg

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I thought he did very well is Social *Network, but that might be because that may align best with his personality? I don't know the guy at all, but judging by how he plays everything I've seen him in, I can't tell if that's just him being him or was it that every role required a dry semi-obnoxious prick.

I did not like his Lex Luthor. I enjoyed the movie well enough, but his acting felt stiff and forced and never really landed with me in that role. He could have really let loose some, but instead it just left me thinking maybe that's all he's got? Which was pretty much every other character he's done just without the sarcastic humor. Zombieland was good fun as was Adventureland. But still, I always kinda felt like he was a Michael Cera clone...

*edit*
cuz ima foo?

"Roger Dodger" had Eisenberg in his element, in a good script (if slight), and helped along by good filmmaking (before he got major star status). I recommend it with a warning of some sexist humor that is self aware in the writing. I believe it was JE's first film but am not 100% sure.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I thought he was brilliant in Social Network. I think I've only seen one other movie - Zombieland and I thought he bounced off Woody really well in that.

Can somebody find out if Jesse Eisenberg likes Shagz?
Hey green dude, you're needed here right now to clean the tea off my keyboard. Man, you got me. Snorted it out my nose. Dayum you!

I hadnt heard of The Double. What's his acting like playing two distinctly different people?

This might just do nobody any good.
I hadnt heard of The Double. What's his acting like playing two distinctly different people?
He's great in it. It actually divides the two things Shagz seems to hate about him. One character is meek and the other douchey.

Check it out. It's on Netflix. Like a Polanski comedy.

Btw, Shagz, I got just the thing for you...

http://deadline.com/2017/04/jesse-ei...ms-1202077581/

I think I might watch this tonight, Saunchy. I love movies where one actor plays two or more roles.

So there you go, shagz, some good has come out of your 'I dont like' thread.

I thought Jesse Eisenberg was ok, very undeserved Best Actor nomination for Social Network, but overall he was allright.

Until....

....possibly the most hilariously cringeworthy performance, not just for BvsS, but for the year. A career killer level incident. I dont know if he thought he was playing the Riddler or the Joker on Red Bull, but Lex Luthor?!

I thought Jesse Eisenberg was ok, very undeserved Best Actor nomination for Social Network, but overall he was allright.

Until....

....possibly the most hilariously cringeworthy performance, not just for BvsS, but for the year. A career killer level incident. I dont know if he thought he was playing the Riddler or the Joker on Red Bull, but Lex Luthor?!

I havent seen that and probably wont but I can't see anything wrong with his acting in that vid. I think he's got great chemistry with Holly Hunter.

This might just do nobody any good.
^ hahahaha!

Chemistry with Holly Hunter. Don't watch it.

^ hahahaha!

I love Holly Hunter, but no, not a big fan of batman stuff these days. Lovely set, though.

Maybe the people who dont like him just dont like guys with curly hair?

How about bald? He has a great shaped skull. What is this movie?

^ hahahaha!

lol Thank you. Yeah his feeble attempt at menace in that scene just was pathetic. Holly Hunter devoured him in there. Shes an actor, hes a "movie star" .

He's great in it. It actually divides the two things Shagz seems to hate about him. One character is meek and the other douchey.

Check it out. It's on Netflix. Like a Polanski comedy.

Btw, Shagz, I got just the thing for you...

http://deadline.com/2017/04/jesse-ei...ms-1202077581/

I did enjoy the negative comments below the article.

Thank you.

Found some test footage of Eisenberg reading for Luthor. Seriously. Once you hear it, you can't unhear it.

>=P~

I kinda feel guilty for that. =/

...kinda.

...kinda.
I love your asides. Funny as hell!

...kinda.
I love your asides. Funny as hell!

*curtsies*

Now I dare you to rewatch the scene above with Luthor and the senator. Listen for his Skeksis grunts and moans.