Korean Movies

Tools    

Yeah, the mix of comedy and monster had me at an awkward end as well but then again, Memories of Murder also implied a similar style.
If I remember right Memories Of Murder was about a hunt for a serial killer. I didn't think it funny. It might have had some comedic moments but overall it was clearly a thriller.

If I remember right Memories Of Murder was about a hunt for a serial killer. I didn't think it funny. It might have had some comedic moments but overall it was clearly a thriller.
Well, it contained some out of place humour from what i remember. Think of the scene of the family in The Host mourning the girl and falling over each other in a slapstic manner and then in Memories of Murder when the two local police were beating a confession out of the innocent man. Both film's had a serious tone yet both scenes were handled as you'd expect a comedy to be.

The Host has a great story I like it they specialized the bonding within the whole family!! I just like it!

You thought that the beating of an innocent man was funny????
I thought the variation on the good cop/bad cop routine was pretty funny too. One cop is pretty mean to the suspect and then the other one charges into the room and flying kicks the **** out of him. At least a bit funny.

I also like the Korean Movie ARAHAN! great fighting scenes, Funny and great story!!!....

And She's Hot too!!! hehehe

I recommend "Il Mare" the Korean version of "The Lake House"..A very touchy movie..

I recommend "Il Mare" the Korean version of "The Lake House"..A very touchy movie..
Oh I'm looking forward for that one too...they say that, that movie is nice...I just want to see it so that I can distinguish what is much better the English version or the Korean one...

Oh I'm looking forward for that one too...they say that, that movie is nice...I just want to see it so that I can distinguish what is much better the English version or the Korean one...

For me..Il Mare is better than The Lake House..

This movie has a great story, a story about the bond of two brothers, it's one of the dramatic movies I have ever watch!!!...

Great story!! wish you enjoy it too....

If You liked Tae Guk Gi you would probably like Shiri as well.
What's that....I haven't heard that before, is it good!!!

I always love romance korean movies.Here are some of my favorite korean movies:

My Sassy Girl
Daddy Long Legs
Windstruck
Daisy
A Moment to Remember
The Classic
Il Mare
Dance Steps

I'm a bunch of a hell!
I like changing partner's and I am Sam..

No, I'm reccomending it because it sucks
Is that so, nasty very nasty behavior you got their my pal!!! but I like it hehehe

For me..Il Mare is better than The Lake House..
Your comment challenge me so much to pursue to watch Il Mare...