What's your all-time favorite video game console?

Tools    

Favorite Video Game Console?
12.00%
3 votes
Nintendo 64
20.00%
5 votes
Playstation
20.00%
5 votes
Playstation 2
0%
0 votes
Xbox
12.00%
3 votes
Xbox 360
4.00%
1 votes
Xbox One
8.00%
2 votes
Playstation 4
0%
0 votes
Wii U
0%
0 votes
Sega Genesis
4.00%
1 votes
NES
12.00%
3 votes
Atari 2600
8.00%
2 votes
Other
25 votes. You may not vote on this poll

From the Magnavox Odyssey to the Xbox One—consoles and video games in general have come a very long way.

Which console have you personally enjoyed playing on the most through the years?

I voted the only one I've ever played

Same, though I played others. Tough to beat the impact a system makes on you when youre a kid.

I played me arse off on some Yars Revenge

I'm with the Atari fans, I've still got my console(well it was my parents first then mine) and the games although the joysticks went missing years ago...

But basically I like any console that doesn't give me motion sickness - so anything from the first Playstation and back...

The original Playstation- I was at the right age when it came out so spent a lot of time multi-playing with mates.

PC.

More variety than any other console
Lol, but PC isn't a console.
Yeah, PC isn't considered a console. You can like it the best, but if you can choose a favorite console that would be swell.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?

Because not only could I play my new PS2 titles, but all my RPG's I had accumulated for PS were also playable. All hail backwards compatibility. Not to mention they kept the controller of the PS essentially intact through three incarnations of the PS, the Dualshock in all its forms, is in my opinion the best and most comfortable controller ever conceived. Also, PS2 has hands down the -best- back catalog of games in existence, running the gamut in content and genre, and when paired with backwards compatibility it's nigh unstoppable. I love PS2, I think now I'm going to turn on my PS2 and play Disgaea 2.