Guys to Swoon Over

Tools    

Keep your station clean - OR I WILL KILL YOU
He made me laugh in Fantastic Four – I'd forgotten how over-the-top he was. Which is good really because he's much more grounded and definitively heroic as Steve Rogers, so it is like you're watching two different people.
For real though, lol. He was kind of unlikable in Fantastic Four though to be honest. But from Captain America and on, I've just found the guy really charismatic. And he's a very good looking dude too!

For real though, lol. He was kind of unlikable in Fantastic Four though to be honest. But from Captain America and on, I've just found the guy really charismatic. And he's a very good looking dude too!
Yeah, I was really surprised when I saw some of The Avengers just how much I liked him and also Mark Ruffalo in their respective roles. I'd only seen Iron Man really so they were completely new to me.

Wasn't sure if I should put this in the fashion thread or smile thread, but decided right here is the best place. I don't need more than one man - so I don't need no other man:

Dylan McDermott
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	73
Size:	102.0 KB
ID:	43221  

Maybe this pic will post better.

(call me) lol

Delon made some terrible movies, but, yes, the essence of a sexy French guy.

Delon made some terrible movies, but, yes, the essence of a sexy French guy.
Hahaha, well the thread's just about looks. I think I've posted the odd pic or two of a musician whose music I find boring, but they're pretty hot.

I’ve posted photos of Reid Scott before. Watching season 6 of Veep & struck once again by how handsome he is. And a great body too. Looks good with or without a beard.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
@cat_sidhe Delon in Purple Noon was angelic.

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Sergei Polunin. A very bad boy of ballet. You can see how stupendous he is in this video if you want to.

Sergei Polunin. A very bad boy of ballet. You can see how stupendous he is in this video if you want to.
Skill .

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Skill .
He looks fit. Fancy some yoga?

That he does .

I love to see dancers in film roles and that precision they bring to the table. Not surprising that Micha Bergese's entrance in The Company of Wolves is my favourite scene ever.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
That he does .

I love to see dancers in film roles and that precision they bring to the table. Not surprising that Micha Bergese's entrance in The Company of Wolves is my favourite scene ever.
Absolutely. Or athletes. Jason Statham for one. I used to think he was a dancer.

Apparently, Sergei has a part in Red Sparrow, which I have yet to see.
You'd expect him to be on stage as a ballet dancer, which is apparently where Jennifer Lawrence's character starts off.

I did see a photo of him in drag, which may be his role in the movie. He’s fairly androgynous.

I did see a photo of him in drag, which may be his role in the movie. He’s fairly androgynous.
I thought that at times during his routine above. I could liken androgyny to the uncanny valley – where does it begin and end? It's certainly something that's always fascinated me.