How the heck can you be bored when...

Tools    

You want to post like me?
We are all lucky enough to have internet connections, allowing us access to the biggest collection of media ever, yet we're still bored from time to time. This thread is the cure. I'll demonstrate:

How the heck can you be bored when
- on www.collegehumor.com, there's over one hundred Jake and Amir videos.
- Malinky2Stoatir has posted over 1500 clips with Craig Ferguson on youtube.
- every South Park episode can be seen, legally, here.
- there's over one hundred SModcasts.
- you can read the first issue of every Image comic book series on http://www.imagecomics.com/onlinecomics.php .

I think you get the gist of it.

A few rules:
- No illegal downloads.
- The content you're suggestion must be free.
- And of course no spamming.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
How can you be boired when you can go outside and take a walk?

If you can't go outside and take a walk, how can you be bored when you can dream?

If you can't dream, how can you be bored when you can bitch and moan about not being able to do anything?

If nothing else, I hope you don't have dial-up so you can watch this (again?) for a minute.

You want to post like me?
Rather than posting youtube videos, I think we should link to youtube channels instead. Like so. (I love this guy). We already got the "your favorite youtube video" thread for the former. A channel can kill several hours of boredom, rather than just 10 minutes.

You bored?
Check out Andrew Bravener.
Or this playlist on collegehumor.

I´m bored like hell, Kasper, but I don`t think another media-overdose would help me right now.
Sometimes I just get distracted even more and my mind starts wandering...agree

-Hattori Hanzo

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
TFH- I've seen that video so many times....it never gets old.

Suspect's Reviews

Female Jungle Poster
It's astounding how easily we adapt to all these new technological developments, only to be yawning over them a few months later.

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

There's always stuff that I need to do so I can always escape to being productive as a last resort.

The rest of the time I can keep myself occupied by day-dreaming, reading, taking a walk, talking to someone, there are about a zillion things with or without the internet.

Since this thread is about the internet though, here's what I've found recently:

http://www.harkavagrant.com/index.php?id=202