Rorschach vs. The Joker

Tools    

Rorscach takes batmans place and has 1 month to defeat joker before he can set in motion one of his convoluted plots, this would require defeating joker in combat too. WHO WOULD WIN GO
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

I would like to see the Joker think that Rorschach is a generic DC hero (no killing) and start to get close to mock Rorschach and get his neck casually snapped

Obssesed much? Not to sound like a dick or anything, but how many Watchmen threads do we actually need?

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I think The Joker wins cause ya know,
WARNING: "Watchmen" spoilers below
Rorschach's dead

Rorscach takes batmans place and has 1 month to defeat joker before he can set in motion one of his convoluted plots, this would require defeating joker in combat too. WHO WOULD WIN GO
Plus, I must direct you HERE

We can always have a March Madness like tourney where we have 32 characters square off at each other and we vote in polls for each matchup. Moving to a new round each week until none but two stand tall for the final battle. Now if that isn't super nerdy, I don't know what is, but I'd definitely play the game.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Obssesed much? Not to sound like a dick or anything, but how many Watchmen threads do we actually need?
Geeze. SOOORRY Mr. Movie Man, if that is your real name. I was bored for chrissake.

We can always have a March Madness like tourney where we have 32 characters square off at each other and we vote in polls for each matchup. Moving to a new round each week until none but two stand tall for the final battle. Now if that isn't super nerdy, I don't know what is, but I'd definitely play the game.
I am SO Down.

I'd tap.... I mean do that.

Well that's four, myself and the three people who gave me a positive rep point for that suggestion. I was thinking that for the nominations of movie characters each member can only nominate two characters (not neccessarily to face of each other), and that no more than two characters from any movie or series (sequels and whatnot) can be nominated. That would mean we need 16 people wanting to play. Does this sound right?

Sounds pretty fun Harry. Mostly I think all it would take is the dedication to making all the threads and completing the tourney you know? We have a tournament section for just this type of thing but it does require some time to gather all the nominees and then structuring the brackets and so forth.

I would suggest that if you want to really give this a try go ahead and start a thread asking for each member to nominate 2 characters and then you'll be able to tell if you're going to even get enough to put a bracket together. Be sure to *bump* it from time to time so folks can see it on the main page.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I dont know as sadly I havent see Watchmen yet