Anyone else a huge D fan??

Tools    

Tenacious D. Come on man! what a spectacularly talented and hilariously creative duo!
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

Movie was hilarious

You're a Genius all the time
Yep, I am a gigantic fan of Tenacious D. The movie was uneven, but still great and the TV show was genius. That first album, though, was the best thing they ever did. "You don't always have to **** her hard. In fact, sometimes that's not right... to do. Sometimes you gotta make some love. And ****ing mix in some smooches, too."

"What's your favorite posish? thats cool with me its not my favorite but ill do it for you! Whats your favorite dish? I'm not gonna cook it but ill order it from ZANZIBAR!"

I Thought The Movie Was Hilarious, But I Really Haven't Listened To Their Music.

I didnt no they made actual SONGS...
i thought it was just some comedy movie (which ive never seen)