Bloodcurdling Tales of Terror

Tools    

Jason,

This is what you need to do with your life. If your stories can be this imaginative, just think what they will be like when you have more experience. I like the way that you brought the same fat polish woman back again and again, but in a different prose. I'm also quite impressed with what is obviously an incredibly quick wit. I can imagine how you write. It probably just pours out of you, and as you go, little images that are hysterical just pop up, and quickly get merged into the story. I enjoyed all of the creative names you used for schools, business', and towns. You are a lovable weirdo, my man. Keep writing! Someday, I'm sure, I will be watching something and spot your name in the writing credits. My dream? Saturday Night Live. Your creative, off the wall humor, would be a perfect edition for that type of show. Though they may be a little to timid for you.

Good job friend.
Brian
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Jason… those are great… … You have a lot of talent and I hope to see your name rolling with the credits one day soon…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

BANNED
Positively terrifying!

Great writing talent! Keep it up!

Great, i was so happy that life turned out well for Terri

Also where can I get a pair of those musical shoes ?????